----20----

Alexa's POV:

"No I plan on killing them" 

The words slithered off my tongue. 

"What do you mean, them" Elijah asked confused.

"Well you see the spell was to link all of your blood together, so when I replaced them, I left Finns and your mothers blood on the table along with some random sinners, so if I happen to accidentally kill your mother or one of those sinners, then they all die" I said as if it was the most casual thing in the world. 

"Wow" Elijah looked gobsmacked, "I'm impressed" He pulled me in for a hug. 

"So do you forgive me?" I asked, he looked down at me with guilt swimming in his eyes, 

"Ofcourse I do, But why did you tell me this earlier?" 

"No one gave me the chance" I whispered looking down,

"What happened that night with you and Niklaus?" My head shot up, nobody saw us arguing

"What do you mean?" I tried to look stupid, which to be honest isn't that hard for me. 

"Well ever since that night Niklaus has been grumpier than usual and so have you" 

"Okay Sherlock Holmes" I laughed, "Well I was telling Damon that the plan had worked and lets just say that Niklaus walked out at the wrong minute and heard everything but got the wrong idea" 

"Okay come with me" He grabbed my hand and began to drag me to the door" 

"Elijah, I need to get dressed" I laughed while looking down at my attire, Trackies and a singlet. 

"Oh sorry, you go do your business ill wait down here" He chuckled. 

============20 minutes Later========

I walked down the stairs, dressed and ready for business, I didnt bother with makeup today im too lazy. 

So this was my outfit. (A/N: Without the bag) 

 (A/N: Without the bag) 

Then I just left my hair out in loose curls. 

"Ready?" Elijah jumped up from the couch 

"Yeah, where is everyone?" I asked, noticing that the house was quieter than usual. 

"I have no clue, they left after I got here so I guess that kind of explains everything, now let's go" I followed him out of the door, "Now I don't have a car, because I don't need one, so what do you think about going for a run?" I nodded my head excited. 

"Race?" I asked.

"Oh definitely" Elijah chuckled. 

"Okay, on 3 we run to the lake" 

"1"

"2"

"3"

I ran as fast as I could, Elijah tailing beside me. This is not a normal race, its a vampire race, we are using our vampire speed. I always used to beat Elijah, he just couldn't outrun me.

I came to a stop when the water was infront of me, checking beside to see where Elijah was, I won.

I waited about 4 more seconds for Elijah before I got worried.

"Elijah?" I yelled out

No answer.. 

"Elijah, this isn't funny" 

Still no answer. 

I began to walk back into the woods, sniffing to see if I could catch his sent. 

"BOO" I spun around and hit the Elijah square in the Jaw, he stumbled back from the impact. 

"Oh my god, Lijah I'm so sorry, I didn't know it was you, sorry" I helped him to balance, making sure that his nose wasnt broken.

"Lex, I'm a vampire I'll be fine, plus it's my fault I shouldn't have snuck up on you" Elijah Burst out laughing, "Your face though, it was worth it definitely" 

I playfully hit his arm, "It wasn't funny" 

"Well, well, what do we have here" A voice said, "Is this my dear brother Elijah having Fun

"Kol!" I sprinted towards him and gave him a big hug, "I haven't seen you since the party"

"Well I've been trying to control Nik, god he's a lot to handle, sometimes I just want to strangle him, you know?" 

"Trust me when I say I do know" I laughed lightly. Kol looked down at me and placed a small kiss on my forehead

"So what are we doing?" He asked. 

"Well Alexa and I were just going to go see the devil himself and try to explain what exactly happened at that party" 

"We were?" I asked looking down at my watch, "Crap! I have to go, dinner with another devil, I'll call you later" I wiggled out of Kol's hold, then kissed him on the cheek and gave Elijah a hug.

Now time for Dinner with Finn Mikaelson