103. he comes home early from tour

calum
you toss and turn in bed, unable to sleep once again. you stare up at the ceiling, not even tired at all. this is how it's been for the past three months. you look to your side to see calum's empty spot in the bed. you missed him so much, but only had to make through a few more days, then he'd be back in your arms again. with no sleep in sight, you get out of bed and head to the kitchen. after making yourself a glass of hot cocoa, you make your way outside to the balcony, looking at the night sky. calum would always make you hot cocoa on sleepless nights, and it helped you fall soundly asleep. you sit down in one of the chairs, sipping your drink and staring at the stars. the idea that calum could be watching the same stars gave you more peace, thinking that maybe he wasn't that far away after all. your gaze shifts to the ground as a slowly drives up to the house and pulls into the driveway. you stand, looking over the balcony railing to see who would be coming over at this time of night. then you see those black curls as he steps out of the vehicle and looks up at you. "what are you still doing up?" "calum?" your jaw drops. "i'm home, baby." he smiles. you set your mug down and quickly run through the house. he meets you at the front door, engulfing you in a hug. "i missed you so much." you whisper, shutting your eyes tight. "i missed you too, y/n."

luke
you leaned against the driver's side door of your car, waiting for your boys in the parking lot of the airport. you had just got a text from luke saying they were grabbing their luggage and would be outside soon. you were so excited to see your boyfriend and best friends again, you almost couldn't contain yourself. however, you knew if you went inside the airport, you would be surrounded by fans, so you decided on waiting for them outside. soon enough, you saw a group of four guys and some bodyguards walking toward you. you smiled wide when luke came into view and started running towards him. he jogs to you, picking you up and spinning you around in a hug. "y/n." he breathes, holding you close. "i missed you so much." you tell him, clinging to him. "what about us?" ashton frowns as the rest of the boys finally reach you two. "yeah, you guys too," you laugh, jumping down from luke's arms. "but you the most." you smile at your boyfriend, intertwining your fingers with his.

ashton
taking out the hot pan of lasagna out of the oven, you sigh as you're about to have another meal by yourself. you had been alone in your house for three and a half months now, longingly waiting for your boyfriend to return home from tour. you never realized how much time you spent together until he was no longer there to spend time with. luckily, he there were only two more weeks left of the meet you there tour, then you would have him all to yourself once again. you grab a spoon from one of the kitchen drawers and scoop some food out onto a plate. you pour yourself a glass ice water, then pick up your plate to take it to the living room. turning around to head out of the kitchen, you gasp and almost drop your food when you see your boyfriend standing in the doorway. "got enough for two?" he smiles, twirling a bouquet of flowers in his hand. your eyes fill with tears as you drop your plate and glass onto the counter, replacing them with ashton's body as you pull him in for a hug. "don't cry, babe." he chuckles, rubbing your back. "i just missed you so much." you tell him, holding either side of his face and taking in all of the features you've been missing so dearly. "you're still as beautiful as ever, i see." ashton smiles, looking you up and down. "shut up an kiss me." you giggle, pressing your lips to his, happy to have your boyfriend back.

michael
"sorry babe, i just don't think i'm gonna be able to make it." michael says from the other end of the phone. "that's okay, i know you're busy. don't worry about it." you tell him. of course it made you sad that your boyfriend wouldn't be able to celebrate your birthday with you, but you knew what you signed up for when you started dating a famous rock star. the distance was hard, there's no doubt about that, but you have always supported michael because he's living his dream, and you couldn't be more proud. your big day rolled around and you got to celebrate with friends and family. your close girl friends took you out to a fancy dinner and now you're back home for dessert— your birthday cake. "happy birthday to you!" your family sings as your mom brings out the cake and sets it in front of you. 'happy 23rd y/n! turn around!' it read. confused, you hesitantly turn around, your hand flying over your mouth when you see your boyfriend standing there. "michael!" you squeal, throwing your arms around him. "happy birthday, baby." he smiles, hugging you tightly. "i thought you weren't going to be able to come." you tell him, wondering how he got off of work. "i lied," he giggles. "you didn't think i'd miss your birthday, did you?" he asks. you smile, kissing him softly in response.