100. playing in the snow

these are from various accounts on tumblr! enjoy :)

———

calum
you lay in the snow, making a snow angel as calum watches you curiously. "you're so cute." he chuckles, shaking his head. "don't break my concentration." you tell him, moving your arms and legs. "how much concentration is needed for a snow angel?" he asks, raising an eyebrow at you. you glare at him response and he laughs, standing below your feet. he leans forward, coming close to falling on top of you. "don't you dare ruin my angel!" you warn as he smiles mischievously down at you. "i mean it, calum!" you tell him, unable to stop yourself from smiling at him. he falls to the ground, catching himself with his hands in a push up position over you. "cal," you frown. "you ruined it." "sorry, babe." he says, biting back a giggle. "it was so pretty!" you sigh dramatically. "you're so pretty." he tells you, leaning down to peck your lips, making you blush softly. "i bet you say that to all the girls whose snow angels you ruin." you joke. "that's true. however, that list is very short." calum says. "how short?" you ask with a giggle. "there's only one girl on it," he tells you. "but she counts for twenty." "you're so cheesy today." you laugh at your boyfriend, kissing him. "wouldn't you say this is much more fun than making snow angels, though?" he smirks. "yeah yeah." you sigh, pressing your lips to his once again.

luke
you stand on the porch, hugging yourself in a futile attempt to warm up. you watch your amusing boyfriend as he enjoys his first white christmas running around the yard, trying to catch snowflakes on his tongue. feeling your eyes on him, he turns around, grinning when he catches you staring. "why are you looking at me like that?" "you're cute." you tell him. his nose, red from the cold, scrunches as he considers you. "why don't you come play?" "it's cold!" you laugh, preferring to be inside in the heat. "it's not that cold." he tells you. "it's snowing!" you point out, now seeing how it could get any colder. "but it's fun," luke giggles, walking over to you. he grabs your hands, pulling you into the yard. "come on, let's spin." before being able to process what he said, he starts running in circles, holding your numb hands in his snowy ones. you twirl quickly, holding onto each other tightly while laughing. "luke!" you squeal as he slips, falling back into the snow. as he goes down, so do you, landing in snow beside him. you're both a giggling mess as you sit up and look at each other. "see, it's fun!" he says. "fine," you give in, finally admitting it. "you win."

ashton
"that's not big enough, babe," you tell ashton, looking at the sphere of snow he's making. "it's gotta be pretty big to be the base of the snowman." you say, packing more snow onto it. "i think that's good." he says, tilting his head to examine your work. "okay, now for the body." you say, grabbing more snow. you end up creating more of an oval than a sphere of snow, but set it on top of the base anyway. "have you ever actually made a snowman?" ashton asks, the look of amusement spread across his face as he watches you. "well, i've never finished one," you admit, making him laugh hysterically. "neither have you!" you laugh, throwing some snow at him. "yeah, but you're the one who said it was easy." he reminds you. "it is easy. i'll show you." you insist and begin building the head of the snowman. you make another deformed sphere and put it on top. because you didn't have a carrot, you settled for a funky looking leaf for the nose. after pressing in two rocks for the eyes, you step back and admire your work. "see? i finished." you tell your boyfriend. ashton squints his eyes as he looks over your creation. "it's pretty deformed. i feel kinda bad for it." he chuckles. "yeah, well i wanted it to look like you." you reply. "that was mean!" he says, his jaw dropping as he laughs at your excellent comeback. "you know i love you." you giggle, pressing a soft kiss to his cold lips.

michael
"shh, i hear them!" your boyfriend whispers, ducking behind the snow fort that you two had spent the past hour building. "michael?" luke calls, walking around your house with calum and ashton. "1..2..3!" you count. on three, you and michael leap up from your hiding place and begin pelting snowballs at the other boys. "ahh!" luke screams after you hit him in the leg. "we've been ambushed!" ashton yells as michael pelts snowballs at his back. "attack them back!" calum says, picking up some snow himself and hurling back in your direction. you laugh, throwing more at them until michael raises his hands. "i surrender!" he says after running out of snowballs to throw. "me too, this is exhausting." calum sighs, sitting down in the snow. you laugh as you turn to see luke eating from the pile of snow in his hand. "luke, that's gross!" "how? it's just ice." he shrugs, continuing to nibble on it. "it's been on the ground!" ashton tells him. "hey, it's not too bad." michael says after picking up some snow and trying it himself. "ew! that's it. no more kisses for you." you tell your boyfriend. "oh really?" he raises his eyebrows, holding up the rest of the snow in his hand, getting ready to throw it at you. "you wanna change your mind about that?" "nope!" you giggle, running away as michael sprints after you.