38. you're/he's jealous

these are from other wattpad 5sos preferences books!

———

calum
you huff and lay back in your beach chair as your boyfriend and calum walks off with yet another group of girls to take pictures with. it had been happening all day, and you just wanted some alone time with him. after a few pictures and conversations, he comes back to your cabana where you sat scrolling through instagram. "sorry bout that." he says, sitting down in the chair beside you. "mhm." you reply, not making eye contact. "what's wrong?" he asks, turning to you. you put your phone down and sigh. "i wanted a fun, relaxing day by the pool with my boyfriend. not a getting interrupted every five minutes by fans day at the pool where my boyfriend isn't here half of the time." you admit, looking at him. "aw," he grins, taking his sunglasses off. "are you jealous?" "no!" you protest, almost scoffing at his on the dot question. "definitely not." you lie. "babe," he says, putting his hand on your thigh. "i know alot of fans come asking for photos, but i'm the calum hood. you gotta share." he tells you, running hands down his sides, making you giggle. "wow, one more picture and your head is gonna explode." you say. "hey, just know you're the only girl that gets the best pictures of me, if you know what I mean." he smirks. "i better be." you say, taking his hand into yours. "I'm all yours, baby girl." calum tells you, kissing the back of your hand.

luke
your boyfriend luke sat on the couch and watched as you darted around, making sure everything was spotless. you notice him acting coldly, but come to the conclusion it's because you weren't cuddling him. "do you think you could help?" you ask him. "he's gonna be here soon." "i don't get why everything has to be so perfect for him." luke says, rolling his eyes. "because he was my best friend and i haven't seen him in four years!" you say, dusting off the coffee table. a few moments later, the doorbell rings. "omg omg omg!" you chanted, running to the door and flinging it open. "tyler!" you squealed, hugging your friend. he'd grown up to be very handsome and very tall. "hey, y/n!" he chuckles, hugging you back and coming inside. "dude you're so buff now!" you laugh, looking at his muscles. "and you're even more gorgeous now." he winks, then sees luke on the couch. "oh, who's your friend?" luke stands up and walks over to you two with his arms crossed. "luke. i'm actually her boyfriend." he says coldly. "nice to meet you." tyler smiles. "i'm just gonna go. you two obviously have alot of catching up to do." luke says, ignoring tyler and heading for the door. "tyler, go sit and make yourself comfy." you sigh, going to catch up with luke. "would you quit acting jealous?" you ask him before he could walk out the door. "i'm yours and only yours. you know that." you tell him, grabbing his hand. "okay," luke sighs. "I'm sorry." "it's okay." you smile softly and walk to the living room where tyler was waiting. "sorry about that. it's nice to meet you, too." luke says, shaking tyler's hand.

ashton
you sat backstage as you watched your boyfriend and his band practice for their show tonight. you and ashton kept winking and making faces at each other while he played. "hey," a boy says, walking up to you. "i'm harry." "oh, hi! you're from one direction, the other band on tour." you say, shaking his hand. "yeah," harry smiles. "wanna hear a joke?" "sure." you laugh at the random question as he sits beside you. "what do you call a fish with no i?" "umm, i don't know." "a fsh. get it? a f-s-h," he explains. "because there's no i." he says and you giggle at the terrible joke. "wow, you're the first person to laugh!" he smiles. "it's cause it was so stupid." you say, still giggling. "oh. really?" harry asks. you were about to reply when the music on stage stops. "ashton, get with the beat!" "sorry, erm, I'll be right back." your boyfriend says, walking away from his drums and coming over to you and harry. "I see you've met my girlfriend, y/n." ashton says. "yeah, she laughed at my fish joke!" harry smiles. "well she'll be right back." ashton tells him, grabbing your hand and pulling you down the hallway. "ash, are you jealous that i was talking to harry?" you smirk. "w-what? no!" he over exaggerates his words. "you don't need to be. i love you and only you, okay?" you smile, kissing him softly. "okay." he smiles. "now get back out there and bang those drums." you tell him. "that's not the only thing I'll be—" "shut up."

michael
"hey y/n!" luke says, seeing you on the couch as he walks inside the house to grab a bottle of water. "hey." you sigh, scrolling through twitter. "why are you inside and not by the pool with michael?" luke asks, walking over to you. "michael's busy." you purse your lips together, pointing at your boyfriend through the sliding glass door. he was sitting on the edge of the pool, letting his feet soak in the water. two girls in skimpy bikinis sat on either side of him. "ooh is someone jealous?" luke asks, grinning. "no! just annoyed. i'd like to spend time with my boyfriend too." you admit. "well go out there. he was asking where you went earlier. so show those girls who michael clifford belongs to." luke chuckles. you smile at his pep talk and stand up. "thanks, luke." you say, walking back outside to the pool party. as soon as you stepped into the backyard, your boyfriend's face lit up. "y/n!" he yelled, standing up from his spot and walking over to you, making you happy once again.