139. he's jealous of your friendship with another boy

calum
"hey baby," calum smiles, walking in through the door of his house and seeing you cuddled up on the couch with someone. "oh, hey luke. when did you get here?" "one and a half movies ago." he replies, throwing some of the last bits of popcorn into his mouth. calum walks over and pets duke who sat on the back of the couch as he watches the tv screen. "insidious? you both hate scary movies." he chuckles. "i thought we could give it a shot, but now i'm too scared to get up and look for the remote to change it." you frown, cuddling further into luke's side. "it went flying when we jumped at one of the jump scares." he explains. "you guys are idiots." calum chuckles, moving around so he could sit on the couch too. he stops between you and luke, making you sit up so he could sit in the middle of you two. "you can cuddle me. i can keep you more safe than luke can." your boyfriend smiles, pulling you into his side. you giggle happily and get comfy, leaning your head against his chest. "aww, is someone jealous i was cuddling another boy?" you tease. "ptf, no." calum scoffs. "don't be, mate. you're a better cuddler than y/n, anyways." luke says, curling up on the other side of calum and leaning his head on his shoulder.

luke
'want to go out for dinner?' the text from your boyfriend said. "wait, let me respond to luke." you say, pausing the video game. "y/n!" michael groans, setting his controller down. "calm your tits." you tell him and pick up your phone. 'i'm at michael's. we could eat here?' you text him back. in a matter of seconds you received another message. 'you're with him all the time. i want you to myself :-(' you smile at his cute words and agree to go out to eat with him. ten minutes later, he was at michael's to pick you up. "see you tomorrow, mike!" you smile, walking out the door with luke. "bye, have fun!" he waves. once you were in the car with the blonde, he speaks up. "you're coming over again tomorrow?" "yeah, we love playing call of duty." you giggle, snapping your seatbelt into the buckle. "you sure are spending a lot of time with him." luke observes as he's pulling out of the driveway. "well we're best friends." you shrug, having always been close friends with michael. "mhm." luke half-heartedly agrees, avoiding eye contact. "what? do you think there's something else going on between us?" you ask him and he shrugs in response. "baby," you frown, putting your hand on top of his. "i promise there's not. i love you and i love beating mike in fifa." you tell him, making him crack a smile and realize you only had eyes for him.

ashton
"hey, ash." you giggle, answering the facetime call from your boyfriend. "hey, what's so funny?" he chuckles, hearing your infectious laugh. you point the camera down at the energetic dog in your lap. "duke wants to play." you say as you pet the dog. "you're at calum's again?" ashton asks, furrowing his eyebrows. "yeah, him and roy are both gone so they asked if I could stay with dukey until they get back." you smile, bringing the phone back to your face. "you've been watching duke alot lately." he points out, remembering you were at the house earlier in the week and the weekend before. "yeah, i don't mind though. i love this lil guy and i'm happy to help cal." you tell him, truly enjoying getting to stay with the pup since you don't have any pets of your own. "are you sure there's no other reason you've been at calum's house so much?" "are you implying something, irwin?" you cock an eyebrow. "is there something to be implied, y/l/n?" he mocks. "if you think that there's anything other than dog sitting going on, you're wrong. you're the only rockstar for me. i promise." you assure him, knowing he can be a little jealous of your friendship with calum. "okay good, because calum is my boyfriend, not yours." ashton says, making you laugh at the strength of their bromance.

michael
"are you guys almost done?" michael calls out, sighing as he sinks down into the couch with his sandwich. you and your boyfriend came to ashton's house because you were interested in learning the drums, and who better to teach you than your talented best friend? it had been two hours and michael was growing restless, wanting to go get dinner like you promised. when he didn't get an answer, he stood up and walked into the practice studio to ask again. "i said are you— hey!" he exclaims, seeing you sitting on the stool with ashton pressed against you, holding the drum sticks in your hands. "why are you all over my girl, mate?" "sorry, i'm just trying to help her." ashton chuckles, letting go and backing away with his hands up in surrender. "i'm getting better!" you smile at michael. "that's great, babe, but i'm hungry, can we go now?" he whines. "you're literally holding half a sandwich." ash points out. "shut it, girlfriend stealer." michael snaps sarcastically at his friend. you and ashton both laugh and you stand up, setting the drum sticks down. "we probably should get going. thanks for the help, ash." you smile, giving your best friend a hug. "yeah of course. come back any time. i'll have more exercises for you to try and more food for mike to steal." ashton chuckles, walking you out.