44. he accidentally hits you

these are from tumblr!

calum
You and your boyfriend Calum were swimming. You kept jumping on his back and he kept pulling you under the water. Everything was fine until Ashton threw a water gun at Calum. He quickly raised his arms, and his elbow hit your chin. "Ouch!" you shrieked holding your chin. "Y/N! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hit you," he said dropping the toy and wading over to hug you "are you okay?" He asked sincerely. "Fine, it just stings." You told him. "Oh no, you're bleeding" he said. He got up and pulled you out of the water with him and sat you down on the sun lounger. He grabbed a towel and wiped away the blood. "I am so sorry I hurt you I really didn't mean too" he said, tears in his eyes "Cal, it's okay. I know you didn't mean to. It was all Ashton's fault." you said giggling looking at Ashton. "Thanks alot, Irwin." Calum said. Calum marched over to Ashton and pushed him in the pool before returning to your side. He kissed your chin "I love you" he said "I love you too" you smiled.

ashton
Ashton was trying to teach you how to drum but it wasn't going so well. You weren't musical and you just couldn't pick it up. "I suck!" you whined and Ashton laughed. "It's okay, not everyone can be as good as me." he winked, teasing you. "Play for me" you smiled, getting up off of the seat. You listened to him play then he pulled you into his lap and tried teaching you to play. Ashton being like a puppy, got a little over excited and raised the drumsticks too high and accidently hit you in the eye with them. "Ouch" you winced standing up, water streamed from your eye due to the poke. "Y/N I am so sorry I—" you cut him off, "It's okay, it was an accident." you said while still holding your eye. Ashton pulled your hand away and saw your red eye. "I am so sorry, baby" he said, peppering you with kisses. "Ash, it's okay I know it was a mistake. You don't need to apologise, accidents happen. This one just happens to be a painful accident." you giggled. He half-heartedly smiled due to feeling really bad. Ashton pulled you into a tight hug and spent the rest of the night apologising even though you kept telling him to stop.

luke
You and Luke were having a pillow fight in the hotel room since the other guys had gone out to get some lunch. You and Luke didn't want to go since it was cold outside and warm in the hotel, but you quickly got bored so decided to hit him with a pillow, making a full on pillow fight break out. You hit Luke in the stomach and he bent over. You giggled and went up behind him, about to hit him again when he moved back, connecting his elbow with the side of your face. You sat down on the bed and both of you just looked at each other in shock. You hold the side of your face as he rushed to your side and wrapped his arm around you. "Babe, I am so sorry I didn't mean to! I didn't know you were behind me!" he grabbed your hand and moved it from your face and began repeatedly kissing your cheek "I'm so sorry" he said again. You giggled, "it's okay I know it was an accident, but wow it stings" you giggled again. "Aww baby I'm so sorry, wait here." he tells you. Luke walked out of the room quickly and came back with ice wrapped in a towel. He hands it to you and you hold it against your face. "Maybe we shouldn't have pillow fights anymore." you laugh. "No, pillow fights are gone." Luke said hugging you tight.

michael
You and Michael were backstage listening to One Direction perform, both dancing around and acting crazy while singing along to the songs. Michael raised his arms up and didn't realise you were so close to him. As he lifted his arms his hand connected with your face and you fell down. Michael instantly stopped dancing and knelt down beside you "Y/N! I am so sorry! I didn't mean too, I swear it was an accident you have to believe me. I'd never hit you on purpose I'm so, so, so sorry" he said blabbering on. "It's okay Michael." you soothed "I know it was an accident. It was my fault really. I know you're a bad dancer, I should have kept a distance between us" you giggled. "God I'm so sorry." he said chuckling and kissing the red mark on your face. He picked you up so you were back on your feet and bear hugged you. "Michael I can't breathe." you giggled "I keep hurting you" he sighed placing his hands over his face. You pulled his hands away, "Stop being silly you dork, it's okay" you smiled and kissed him. Next time the two of you had a dance party, you made sure there was a large gap between you. He danced on one side of the room and you danced on the other.