170. "wanna come with?"

calum
you roll over as the screen changes from a video of you to a video of your best friend and the cuddly pup that laid in bed beside him. "hey, i'm bored." you sigh, leaning your chin against your hand. "hi bored, i'm calum." he smiles to which you roll your eyes. "hilarious, but really. i can't sleep at all." "me either. i was thinking about going for a midnight drive. wanna come with?" he offers. "hm," you squint you eyes as you think for a moment. "can we stop and get iced coffee?" you raise your eyebrows. "you know, this has become a problem. every time i see you there's an iced coffee in your hand." calum chuckles as he sits up and slips his shoes on. "i didn't hear a no." you giggle. "i'll be there in five minutes." he tells you so you quickly throw on a zip up jacket over your tshirt and biker shorts, slip on some shoes and head out the door. "hi dukey!" you light up with joy as the little floof climbs in your lap when you get in the passenger's seat. "you better be that excited to see me too. i'm taking you for coffee." calum says as he drives down the dark road. "i'm super excited to see you too, bestie." you watch the lights go by in comfortable silence, other than the soft music playing on aux. you stop by dunkin' and calum orders yours and his usual, offering to pay but since he was kind enough to take you there, you paid for both. then, calum drove along some narrow, steep roads to get to the top of a small mountain where you could see a view of the many buildings and night life of the city. it was nice to be relaxing in the company of your best friend, and it was even more nice that you had calum as that friend.

luke
"babe?" luke asks, poking your thigh gently. "hm?" you ask, not taking your eyes from the movie playing on the tv. "can you pause it?" he whispers, not wanting you to miss your favorite part, but also needing to talk to you about something important. you lean up, grabbing the remote from the coffee table and clicking pause, then turn your attention to your boyfriend. "um," he bites his lip, obviously nervous. "what is it?" you ask, a bit concerned now. "so there's kind of this big thing i've been needing to talk to you about." he starts. "are you breaking up with me? is there someone else? did you cheat? oh my god, was it with michael?" you ask him playfully. "be serious." luke laughs, taking your hands in his and rubbing your knuckles with his thumbs. "sorry, sorry, but you can tell me anything, lu." you smile at him in an effort to calm some of his nerves. he takes a deep breath, looking at your legs that sat criss crossed on the couch. "so, we talked with management yesterday about tour. when it would start, end, the cities we're going too, all that jazz," he explains. "mhm." you nod. "and we leave in two months." "wow, two months. that's a short amount of time." you raise your eyebrows in surprise. "and we'll be gone for eight months." he finishes. "that's a long amount of time!" you scoff. "yeah but, do you wanna come with?" luke smiles softly. "wait like, come with you on tour for eight months?" you ask, making sure you're understanding him right. "yeah! i mean you obviously won't be performing with me, but we can travel and see the world together." he jokes. "oh my god, i would love to!" "really?" his eyes light up. "yes! for real?" "for real!" "we're actually doing this?" you smile wide. "oh yeah we are, babe!" luke shouts in excitement and kisses you. you smile into the kiss and giggle as he pulls away, ready to take on the world with the love of your life.

ashton
"good morning, babe." you greet your boyfriend with a kiss as you walk into his house in studio city. "mmm great morning now that you're here," he smiles as his lips lingering by yours for a few seconds. "i postmated some brunch for us." "did you get those baby cinnamon rolls?" you gasp. "two orders." ash chuckles. "yay." you smile contently and set your bag down as you take a seat beside him on the couch. "i was looking on the pet shelter's website for a kitten i could have when i move." you tell him, excited about finding a new place to live and having a pet. "you haven't even found an apartment yet but you're already looking for kittens to live in it?" he chuckles. "it's never too early to start searching for cute animals," you defend yourself with a laugh, "but i think i found the perfect spot." "oh really?" "mhm. it's a house, not an apartment. it has a pool and i can afford it. it's perfect!" you tell ashton. "but wouldn't it be lonely to be in a big house by yourself?" he asks. "yeah sooo wanna come with?" he blinks, taken aback by your question. "wait, move into your house with you?" "it could be our house. it's has a gorgeous yard for you to garden in, and it's closer to the rest of the boys." you explain. it was a huge change, but you were ready to move in with ashton. "you obviously don't have to answer now, but i think it would be so fun to live together in our house. i mean, just think about waking up in the same bed and we could—" "okay." ash cuts you off. "what?" "i said okay. i'm in." he smiles. "wait, really?" you grin. "yeah! i absolutely want to live with you. i love you." he smiles. "i love you too, ashton irwin." you giggle and give him a kiss again.

michael
you sigh, walking into michael's gaming room and lean against the back of his computer chair, watching his movements on the screen. "hey babe." he greets you, still fixated on the game. "no not you, idiot. i'm talking to my girlfriend." he tells the guy in his headset, making you giggle softly. "aw look what you did!" he shouts after his team loses once again. he takes his headset off and closes out of the game, slightly frustrated but happy to see you. "don't get grumpy, it's just a game." you giggle, sitting in his lap after he spins around to face you. "i know." he mumbles, resting his chin on your shoulder and placing a soft kiss to your neck. you tilt your head to give him a better reach, loving his neck kisses, but see that he had a few airbnb and hotel pages pulled up on google. "what's that for?" you ask, grabbing the mouse and clicking through the tabs. "for vacation, duh." he tells you, watching you navigate the screen. "where are we going?" you ask excitedly. "oh, did you wanna come with?" he playfully asks. you roll your eyes, "no, i'll just stay home and you can take the dogs." you joke right back at him. he laughs and replies, "i was thinking about italy this year." you gasp and whip your head around to look at michael. "are you serious? i absolutely love italy!" "that's why i was thinking of going. it's the city of love!" he shouts in excitement. "that's paris. italy is a country, babe." you pat his shoulder. "close enough." he shakes his head, making you giggle.