1. hogwarts houses

in honor of my calum hood + hogwarts story, here are the hogwarts houses that the boys would be sorted into!! 

there's another part to this book with hogwarts au imagines if you want to check that out!

 enjoy :)

———

calum
calum thomas hood had a quiet yet intimidating presence. he liked to sit back and watch his fellow students, gathering information about them that he could use later on. he was stubborn when it came to proving himself in front of his friends. he was cunning and resourceful, and because of that, he was placed in slytherin.

luke
luke robert hemmings was the most gentle hearted person. he was kind, loyal and a hard worker when it came to not only school work but his after school interests as well. the young boy valued patience and justice, making him the perfect match for hufflepuff house.

ashton
the sorting hat a hard time placing ashton fletcher irwin. he was kind and loyal like a hufflepuff but overall, brave and ambitious like a gryffindor. ultimately, it decided to send the courageous and chivalrous boy to the gold and maroon colored house.

michael
michael gordon clifford was another amongst the tricky to place. he was witty, which at times got him in trouble, but above all craved knowledge. he was motivated to continue to learn anything and everything that he could. although he possessed qualities that would help him excel in other houses, the sorting hat announced him as a ravenclaw.