22. roommates

calum
you laugh while running down the hallway in your bikini, trying to get away from your roommate. "calum, no!" you shriek as he catches up to you, pulling you backwards by your waist. he hoists you over his shoulder and walks back outside with you. "you knew it was gonna happen sooner or later." he chuckles. "no! please! I'll do anything!" you yell as calum walks over to the pool, but he stops. "anything?" he asks, raising his eyebrows. "anything!" you say, trying to plead your way out of the situation. "hmmm," calum pretends to think on it, giving you false hope. "nope." "wai—" you start but your words were replaced with a scream as calum throws you into the pool. you come up from below the water, scrunching your face and wiping your eyes. "i hate you." you tell him, glaring at the boy when you finally open your eyes again. he stands above you, grinning. "you love me, y/n." "ugh just date already," you hear a voice from behind you. you spin around in the water and see luke lounging in sunglasses, flipping through a vogue magazine. "what?" you ask, blushing slightly. luke lowers his sunglasses to the end of his nose and takes a sip of his drink from a straw. "you heard me."

luke
you walk downstairs to the first floor of your apartment as your roommate luke and his friends walk through the front door. "we're back!" luke calls. "and we brought you food!" ashton mocks his voice, holding up a to go box, making you gasp. "really? thanks!" you smile, taking the box. "yeah, we had to keep michael from eating it though." calum tells you, glaring at the red haired boy. "sorry, you know I love olive garden breadsticks!" michael holds his hands up in surrender. "it's fine." you chuckle at the boy. "oh and y/n," ashton says, grabbing a soda from the fridge. "you've got to use a different perfume." "perfume? why?" you ask, climbing onto a stool at the kitchen island. "because it's all over luke's clothes." ashton tells you. you look to your roommate with wide eyes, trying to hold back your laughter. little did ashton know, you had caught luke sneaking a spritz of your perfume earlier that day. "what? vanilla bean noel is my go to." he had defended himself. luke gives you a death stare, warning you not to say anything to the boys. you rest your chin on your hand, setting your elbow on the counter. "sorry, I'll spray less next time."

ashton
"here you are, love," your roommate ashton says as he walks into your bedroom with a tray of goodies. "I warmed you up some soup, got you a dark chocolate bar, put crushed ice in your water and got you another box of tissues." he smiles, setting the tray in your lap. you smile sleepily at him. "thank you, ash. you're seriously the best." you tell him, taking a small sip your cold water. "just doing my job as your bestie." he says, sitting on the bed beside you. he grabs the tv remote, turning up the volume as gilmore girls played on the screen. you gave him a funny look, wondering why he didn't leave you alone. "ashton, what are you doing?" "i'm staying with you. I want to be right here if you need anything." he says. "you don't need to do that," you giggle, "I'm gonna get you sick." "y/n, you better suck it up. there's no way I'm leaving you alone." he shrugs. "and what if I wanna go to sleep?" you question. "then you can use me as your pillow." ashton chuckles. you smile and shake your head, swallowing a spoonful of soup, wondering how you got o lucky as to have the best roommate ever.

michael
you groaned and sat up from your bed, stomping from your bedroom to michael's. you swing the door open, revealing him sitting on the floor in front of his loud tv, playing one of his many video games. "michael!" you yell. he jumps and turns around to face you, yanking his headset off. "y/n? it's like 3am, why are you awake?" he asks. "exactly! it's 3am and I'm trying to sleep so could you keep it down in here?" you ask obviously annoyed. "oops." he giggles and turns down the volume. "what is that anyway?" you question, looking at the little man standing by a car on the screen. "call of duty modern warfare. it's the best one of them all." he smiles, putting his headset around his neck. "why? because you can actually win?" you tease. "hey! I've beaten all of my games at least twice. have you done that? nope!" he retorts, raising his eyebrows. "fine, then you're on." you tell michael , walking over and sitting beside him. "huh?" he asks, watching you grab a controller. "if I beat you, you turn it off so I can get some sleep." you state your rules. "fine, but if I win," michael smirks. "you show me your tits."

———

WHY CAN I IMAGINE LUKE DOING THAT THOUGH SKSKSKSK