160. you both prank another boy

calum
you try your best to contain your laughter as you and calum gently pull the blow up mattress out the backdoor. "shhh!" he whispers so he doesn't wake up the sleeping luke who was out of it on the mattress. you press your lips together so you don't make too much noise and finally get the bed out of the house. now for the even harder part. you carefully lower the end of the mattress into the shallow end of the pool as calum puts the rest of it into the water. "gently!" you whisper to him, watching as he pushes the side of the mattress towards the middle of the pool. he smiles widely seeing that luke was still sound asleep, cuddled up under his blanket. "ready?" he asks. you give him a nod and he pulls out the air horn, blasting it as loud as it can go. luke screams, jumping awake. he doesn't have long to process where he is before he loses his balance and falls into the pool, making you and calum die with laughter. the soggy boy emerges from the water and looks at the two of you with a straight face, water dripping down his face. "not funny, dude."

luke
luke snickers as the two of finish washing southy. "this is gonna be so great." he giggles, grabbing a towel from nearby. you laugh and gently pick up the pink puppy from the bathtub and place her on the bath mat. luke wraps the towel around her, rubbing her fur to dry her off. you hear the door open and close downstairs as michael's loud voice fills the downstairs area. "he's back!" you whisper to your boyfriend. "okay, okay hurry." he says, tossing the towel to the corner of the bathroom and running downstairs. you laugh and pick southy up, gently set her on the bed in the master bedroom and walk downstairs. michael, crystal and luke were all standing around the island in the kitchen as you join her conversation. "hey, how was the movie?" you smile innocently. "boring. i'm gonna go shower." michael says, walking upstairs. "he's just mad because the theater ran out of his favorite candy." crystal laughs. you laugh until you all hear a high pitched scream from the bedroom. loud footsteps echo through the house as michael runs downstairs with southy in his hands. "who dyed my dog?!" he exclaims. crystal gasps as you and luke bust out into laughter. "we thought he could match your hair!" you say. michael holds southy up beside crystal's head, comparing the two pink shades. "hm, not too bad."

ashton
"calum! calum!" ashton yells frantically, getting into character. you watch from the closet, hidden from sight as calum runs into the room. "what is it? i was in the middle of an ebay auction for a baby goa- woah!" he exclaims, seeing the fake blood you splattered throughout the room. a puddle of it was on the bed, leading from the pillows to the door like someone had dragged a dead body out of the room. "what happened in here?!" calum asks, his eyes popping out of his head. "you gotta help me, mate. i-i didn't mean to, but me and y/n were fighting a-and, just please help!" ashton stutters, acting like he was freaking out. "ashton what did you do to y/n?" calum yells. "i need to clean these sheets a-and get the blood off of the floor and-" "ashton where's y/n!" the boys keep yelling over each other until finally you calmly walk out of the closet. "what's wrong?" you ask. calum looks at you, his mouth hanging open in confusion. "you just got pranked!" ashton laughs, pointing at his best friend. "i hate you both." the maori boy rolls his eyes.

michael
"ashton, i'm scared!" your boyfriend michael pouts. ash rolls his eyes, "it was just a scary movie, mike. it's not real." he says. "oh yeah? then why is there a scary ghost girl in the window?" he asks. "there's not a- oh my god there's a scary ghost girl in the window." standing at the back door was a girl dressed in a dirty white hospital gown, looking through the strands of tangled black hair that hung in front of her face. "no such thing as ghosts, huh?" michael asks, jumping up and hiding behind the chair he was sitting in. "it's just someone messing with us." ashton says, trying not to show his fear. suddenly, the lights in the house flicker and turn off, leaving them in the dark. the back door creaks open as you creep into the house dressed in the scary costume. ashton screams like a little girl and runs into michael's arms. he couldn't contain himself, so michael bursts into laughter as do you. you turn the lights back on and take off the wig as ashton stands up. "that was not funny!" he pouts. "you should've seen your face!" you giggle.