.:Chapter 4:.

'So Soulica was talking about Dr. Medusa.. Was she not?' I thought was I walked up the corner I came into before fight Soulica.

'Well anyways I got to go back to DWMA pronto.' I thought as my walking speed picked up. "It's gonna take me a while.." I mumbled to no one in particular. As my feet slam down the pavement of the sidewalk, I could hear a pitchy scream. I stopped as I turned to my right. There was a Kishin right there while the little girl and women were corner.

I charged at the Kishin. It smirked at ran to me. It fell for it because in one quick moment, the Kishin got sliced in half. So the soul was reminding. I grabbed the soul and shoved it in my pocket before I looked to the people.

"Be careful in the night. Kishins appear more often." I said. "T-thank you miss." The women said. "No problem, but where is your house? I'll take you there if you want." I said. "Thank you miss. But-" The adult was cut off. "That was so cool! Can I know your name miss?" The little girl said.

"Oh I am (Name) and your's.. The lady here is Ms. Ann and the child here is Susan?" I spoke. They gasped and nodded. Soon Susan spoke up excitedly. "That was- No, that was amazing, how do you know us!" "Well you are talking to a DWMA student here." I said shyly rubbing the back of my head.

"But may I ask where your house is?" I asked, looking at them. "Well it's-" Ms. Ann was cut off by Susan. "Follow me I can show you!" Susan said playfully as she ran in the direction I needed to go, DWMA. "O-oh, please wait!" I said running after her. Soon the Ms. Ann came running too. "W-wait for me." She said, panting a bit.

Then Susan stops running and waits for us. After we all finally caught up to each other, we stood a few metres away DWMA. "Here it is!" Susan said cheerfully. I nodded and patted Susan as Ms. Ann unlocks the door. "Come on Susan, time to say nightmare to (Name). Susan nodded but said something before she entered her house. "I want to be like you one day.." Susan said happily and waved to me. I smiled and waved back. "Then train hard Susan. To become stronger emotionally, physically and mentally." I said give her a high five. She nodded and returned the high five. "I will, pinky promise." She said sticking her pinky out. I sighed playfully and nodded. "Pinky promise." I said as our pinky hooked onto each other before Ms. Ann had to close the door.

I started to smile as I ran to DWMA. "Well I have to get to DWMA pronto or Lord Death will.. Reaper chop me.."