.:Chapter 9:.

As I ran to the source, this strange blood lust aura grew more and greater. The risk increased as the forest lighting shone out more. The bright crystal blue skies was quickly followed by the thickening fog that spread around me as quick as a cheetah. The bare howls, making my nerves chill up, it was different. Very different.

Finally meeting up with a person. I see another hooded person crying and whining about something I can't hear at all. As soon as I got closer to this person, a heard quick a gotcha.

Turning back, trying to run away from, I felt a spring trap unlatched as a weapon came soaring past me. It stabbed my right foot as it pierced into the multi-coloured leather, the cotton socks and my flesh. I shout in pain as blood rushed up that area. No doubt it was on purpose but for what reason?

"I cannot believe this. For a DWMA's student I hoped you would be a lot smarter then that performance right there." A cold yet cheeky voice spoke, glaring right at me. Was I entertainment for this- Thoughts cut off short, my energy slowly draining out of my body and into the sword itself.

"Well well well, looks like you are a fighter." The person said slowly taking off her snake patterned hood. Soon a familiar face appear. Medusa. Why is she here?

"Medusa?" I started, catching my breathe after pulled out the sword with all my energy. Blood gushed out, as my head felt a bit light headed. I could see the golden yellow hair of her in that similar style. The fresh, pure white lab coat she always wore on top of her regular outfit.

So it is, this is Medusa for sure. But a different side.