.:Chapter 5:.

"Well I have to get to DWMA pronto or Lord Death will.. Reaper chop me.." I said as I ran full speed to DWMA.

I got in front the longest staircase I have EVER seen. I had worn myself down to the bare minimum but what do I do? I ran sloppy up the stairs just to fall on my side, on the top of the stairs. "Ow.." I mumbled before dashing into the building.

I ran through the halls as I ran trying to fine Lord Death's room. 'Where is it?!' I thought, running down almost every hall I could find.

Finally after five minutes, I reached Lord Death's room. I quickly dashed into the door and into the guillotines which were surrounded by crosses and clouds. I ran up the stairs, only to also trip and fall face first into the ground. Or so I thought.

My tightly closed eyes opened as I felt my body coming closer to the ground. But.. Nothing like that happened.. I slowly, but surely, open my eyes to see Justin Law's emotionless face. That was nice of him, I must say so myself. "Woah. Thanks Justin." I said, getting out of his hands. "No problem." He said, a little TOO loud.

I could literally feel my ear drums explode from the unexpecting burst of energy. So I turned my attention to Lord Death. "So, Lord Death. What do you want to go in more depth about?" I asked as he started to rub his chin.

"Well.. Lets see.. Wait give me a minute.." He spoke as he continue to rub his chin. I nodded and waited from a bit. "OH YEAH, I GOT IT! (Name), you and Justin will go on a mission together. So I can further test you two. And the reason is because DWMA hasn't had any new Death Scythe for a long time, you see.." He explained in detail which I catch it all and Spirit nodded, agreeing with Lord Death's point.

I sighed in defeat and nodded before Lord Death handed me the paper. It reads;

Help! A necromancer witch is reviving the undead from our graveyard. She is also killing the people from the nearby villages and town. Just to raise a zombie army. Help us!

-From the citizens from Sandtherea.

I smirked and nodded. "Well that sounds interesting."