.:Chapter 26:.

I snickered in pride. I was beyond happy. He improve a ton since he first began. His moves became sharper. His speed rose. His presence was amazing without meister. I am so pride, like a parent watching their child beginning to walk.

My eyes drifted off to my side. Soul sat there, on the ground, half dead. He was been improving but same goes for me. I was panting hard, breathes being consumed and released at a rapid pace. Training began to leave a pact in my as well. Subconsciously, my eyes laid on him, his training was paying off indeed. I could see the outline of his toned chest-line.

I spun my eyesight away from the exhausted albino. My face was patterned with red, pink and [skin tone]. Unbelievable! I mercifully wanted to pound the top of my head for even thinking to look there.

Third person POV:

Through all this self thought, [Name] didn't even realize Soul had crept towards to her. He tapped her shoulder but nothing had happened. The girl in front of him didn't respond at all.

He had another plan at mind, unfortunately he was unsure if he should carry it out or not. His face lit pink, thinking of his glorious plan for the [Hair colour] haired girl in front of him. His eyes narrowed, decisions made up. He was going to do it.

He began to lean towards her. His face inches from his desired location. Her face, her cheek. He was most definitely not ready taking the girl's first kiss on those lips of hers. He flinched. A soft simple sigh came out her mouth. He chickened out as he draw back, a ragged breathe drawn out. He could see the girl's face burn.

Maybe I did succeed, in a different way. His red irises scanned the girl's red expression. The tips of her ear burned badly. He tried to hold in a laugh. Unfortunately it came out, groan and low. Too low for both their liking. Now she wasn't the only one that was embarrassed now.

"What... what is it Albino-kun?" the death scythe's eyes narrowed on the boy who is dressed in comfortable clothes.

"Oh nothing, just wondering about yesterday... that's all," he says with uncertainly. It was beyond overwhelming awkward. The two were both over the line embarrassed.

"I see..." the girl manage to break out of the silence they treated each other. Their eyes couldn't find the way to each other, "hey Albino-kun...?"

This made the boy turn to her. He scanned her features. Her eyes dull. Limbs trembling in anticipation. Something's off.

"Have you—do you know what to do after the Afreet dies?" she continued, "after... after it's all done?"

He was confused. Why was the cool level-headed girl talking about the future now? Was there something he's missing out on? Something that he couldn't connect together? He eyed her in confusion.

"Well—"

"Ah never mind... Let's go,"

He had enough of it. It hadn't been a few minutes since and he was breaking. She was cracking and he didn't like it. Only he could break. He didn't want her to get hurt because of it.

He laid his hands on her shoulders, vigorously speaking some sense into her. The same sense that could encourage the person you love. He took a deep breath but it didn't work. "[Name], what's wrong!"

"I just, just wanted to know the future you'll pick," she started, taking deep breaths. She obviously didn't understand the emotions that are consuming him faster. The future... His thoughts swarmed him. What was his future that laid in front of him, always changing, never ending.

"I'm not sure..." he sat in front of the girl. Her eyes soften. She too didn't think too ahead of herself, "but one think is for sure. I want to grow old with the person I love"

It was barely audible. Yet it had such an impact on the girl. Romance and Soul didn't go hand and hand, or what she had originally thought. Maybe, just maybe, he likes her to say something like that. Than again, she did ask him.

He looked at her, flushed with an adorable pink. He glanced at her, eyes narrowed in embarrassment that cracked him. "What? Was that uncool of me to say?"

She chuckled. Uncool? No. She started to stand. She was motivated now. She sighed slightly, moving hair that hung out of place back. "Nah, that was the opposite of uncool, Albino-kun"