.:Chapter 35:

Third person pov

With the quick dashing of Soul Eater Evan, he finds his way up the stairs of DWMA and sees Kid, BlackStar and Maka waiting for him. He was not surprised. But still, there was a sunny idea of [Name] being safe—alive and them not being injured. He transformed into his weapon, just for Maka and the battle consumes between the students and Asura.

•          •          •

It was a dreadful battle, where one punch decided it all. The place was a waste. The landscape of the many houses were changed into Swiss cheese. The stormy grey skies were clearing up. It changed into a brilliant sunset. The colours of red yellow orange (and other colours between) painted the sky. It was magnificent.

The seven heroes that stopped Asura, collapsed. They were extremely tired and exhausted. They had to only assume everything was safe now. For both them and the future of DWMA.

There were gentle smile that plastered their faces with happiness. An ecstatic feeling was drifting in the air. It was silence. The crackle of cobble nibbling under their weight.

Soon there was some shuffling going around, making the others worry. It was probably Soul. Maka thought, a slight sting hit her. Her heart.

Maka's exhausted body couldn't take it. There were silent tears coming from her and it wasn't from the excitement of the outcome between DWMA and him. But for the boy she loved. The same boy who she was partnered up with. The same boy who loved another. She didn't understand why and how this happened so fast. But the more he left to go training with [Name], the more she began to notice. Her love for him and how he loved [Name]. She could remember how stingy Soul was when the two first began training. She could remember the venting he did when he came home, saying how difficult it was and how it was basically no mercy there. But as time passed on, the ranting decreased and the training was longer. Too long for her liking, so when she stumbled in one of their late trainings, she could see the change in Soul's eyes. The same smile he wore use to wear around her was for another. She got frustrated, unable to contain her anger, she went up and slapped him. Of course she didn't mean it, but she didn't know how to release her jealous feelings.
She nibbled on her lips, her salty memories left a pang in her heart. It was an painful...

• • •

The weary Soul gasped for oxygen, his lungs burned. His eyesight was failing him. He wondered if he could reach [Name]'s room before he dropped.

He stopped, kneeling over to puke out blood. The scratches were bleeding. He was sweaty and hurt. He should rest. Yet for an unknown reason, he cling on the walls, going down to the infirmary as if his life counted on it. Just to see her.