.:Chapter 7:.

"H-hello.."

A dark coated figure stuttered to say. I took a few second to answer. 'What is this? Is this person the requester?' I thought, glaring at the muddy ground in frustration.

"Hey. Do you know where is Sandtherea?" I asked, still unsure if I should be doing this. After a long chin stroke, he finally said "Y-yes. After all this is Sandtherea." I nodded before checking out my surroundings. To be honest, with a name like Sandtherea, you except sand right? Well you're mistaken because there is absolutely NO sand at all. Instead, mud and damp soil which lead me to believe something happened to the sand, or the original creator(s) of the name 'Sandtherea' in horrible at naming areas which isn't sandy at all!

I sighed, pulling on a loose piece of paper. The request sheet. "Uh sir, are you the requester?" I said, showing him the sheet of paper. After minutes of him stalking the paper like it was only those two here. He gave a nod before throw a 'yes' in my face. "Okay sir, but can you tell m-" Before I could continue myself, this thing came walking up to us. Unfortunately with the willow trees and wilted trees, I could barely make out the person itself. Though that didn't lead the requested to not know of him or it.

"I-it's here!" He shouted, cowering behind me. I raised up my brow. 'It? Who is this it?' I though before saying "What do you mean-" "THAT'S ONE OF THE DAMN WITCH BRAIN DEAD ZOMBIES THAT IS IN THE REQUEST FORM!" He shouted, screaming on the top of him lungs. Suddenly the scent of the zombie grew, the nearby plants, wilted and dead. 'So it is eh..' I though transforming my right arm into a blade.

"Interesting, stay right there sir. I'll be finish fast.."