.:Chapter 3:.

I gasp. A short amount of intakes, but the drastically thing was the amount of blood spilling from the cut that she produce in my abdomen. My eyes flooded with tears as my screamed boomed around Death City. My pain-o-metre sky rocketed into new heights as my inter self tried to find stay calm and focus but this was unbearable pain that I HAD to scream. "AHHH!" I shouted loudly throughout the city, my screech could be heard. I finally stopped and pulled myself together.

The blood..

The pain..

Too much..

I.. No blood leaking was increasingly as my power was draining too. I stood up, wobbling as I fell onto my hands and knees. 'Shit.. I have to counter back some how..' I thought as I slowly but surely got up. As my shady (e/c) eyes looked at the twisted witch and her glaring navy blue eyes. She came into a rushing attack, figuring I was out of breath.

But..

As she came closer to me, I formed my arm into a (c) katana. And sliced her whole right arm off. Her neon blue mix with black blood came spitting out of her mouth and her arm disappearing into thin air. "Why you-" She tried to screech before I started to charge at her. She did the same but she stopped and running to me. I was confused so I stopped running. I saw her frighten expression on her face as her head tilted to the right. I did the same and I saw was Dr. Medusa. 'Why is she here?' I thought as she was wearing a stainless write lab coat and started to walk to us. "Oh hi (Name), didn't know you were here." She said smiling. I was about to said something but Soulica beat me to it. "Why are you here Medusa? What did the-" She was cut off before Dr. Medusa said "I don't know you? (Name) finish her off. I know you can do it!" I felt something was up, but I charged at Soulica anyways. I mean, pass up a chance to kill a witch and NOT BECOME a Death Scythe or kill the witch and BECOME a Death Scythe. Soulica wasn't fast enough to dodge the attack when I stabbed her with my (c) bladed hand. I noticed Dr. Medusa wasn't here anymore. 'I think Dr. Medusa left because she was really tried.' Her eyes widen before she lean to me. "She isn't what you think. She is a witch.. And remember that too.. I want you to kill her too.." She said smiling as a tear slid down her left eye. As she disappeared leaving her soul with me, I thought of what Soulica said. 'Is the she Soulica spoke of is Medusa?' Then I touched the purple soul and ate it.

Flashback over

'So Soulica was talking about Dr. Medusa.. Was she not?'