.:Chapter 27:.

Reader POV:

I was walking to the general market. The sky seem as dull yet bright like any other. Citizens wondered the streets and meister and weapons leaving or arriving Death city. Like any other day.

On my way there, a hand reached out for me. Or two. My eyes glowed dark [Eye colour] before letting myself get dragged. 

"Kid, what is it?" I questioned, yawning due to it being earlier in the afternoon. After all, via personal experience, I was mostly definitely not a morning person.

"I came here for you [Name]," he spoke, the voice was beyond monotone that I couldn't believe it was the same boy that always screech about the letter "k" abandoning him.

"And you need me for?" I said, covering my mouth to let a yawn out.

"My father —Death— needs to see you pronto and" he says as I almost dashed away before he grabbed my shoulders still. His dull golden eyes changed hues of emotions. He was fidgeting now. Now behind him —where his hands laid— was something of great importance. I wasn't such what is was, but it was certainly something that he didn't want me to see, "here!"

His eyes scanned away from the object that he pulled out. His face flushed brightly. Body structure too uncomfortably perfect —straights. My eyes stared down at the object he hastily pushed into my hands. Flowers. They were [Flower name]. Healthy [Flower Name]. I was surprised. How did Kid know my favourite flower...

Before I could say something, he was already gone. It surprised me why he left so fast. What was the whole point? An unfamiliar feeling swam in my head. Something big was going to happen, whether I like it or not.

.          .          .

"Yo, [Name]!"

I turned my head around. My irises met with his dusty white coloured hair that seemed to be everywhere above his forehead. His red eyes glowed. It was a warm feeling.

"Hmm?" I replied, "if you're asking for training today, no, it's my rest day."

"No it's something else—wait," he said, as he walks up toward me. He seemed to be glued onto the flowers in front of me. "who gave you those?"

I was contemplating whether to answer it truth or not—just to tease him of course. "Kid did, why?"

His face washed with white, he was thinking about something wrong for sure... "I,"

I looked at him with confusion written on my visage. His face was first cold white now hot red. What is wrong with this man..? I sweatdropped as I see him stuttering. His eyes wondering off, getting placing everywhere but in front of me. His hands created some strange hand movements which try to help express what's on his mind, but it turned out worse than expected.

To me, this was a truly embarrassing side of the Albino that I will truly treasure it.

"I—Will you—"

Crash

We both instantly turned to the city's monument—DWMA.