.:Chapter 29:.

Soon he disconnected him from myself. I was exploding on the inside. The madness that was carving my heart was disappearing. That was a perk. But it is most definitely not the last tell I'll revisit.

I stood there confused, flustered, embarrassed. Not a word could be tolerated at that moment. It was so blank. So dry. So quiet. Everyone and thing was so quiet. Too quiet. I could still feel his hands in my own.

"Shh..." he muttered, eyes glancing at me for a second. They were so strong. So perfect. So indifferent. I just nodded, feeling a strange feeling of underpowered energy stacking on me. Soul...

As I looked up from my embarrassed state, I could see Kid and Maka. They looked both unequally unhappy and I think I know why...

"You both like Soul, right?" I muttered loud enough for them to hear. Soon Black☆Star looked at me, joining along with the confusion. "Kid you're ga—"

"No!"

I sweatdropped. I knew I just accused someone randomly. Of course it had to be Kid too. He looked at me dead centre. I sweatdropped. Again. His threatening lemon eyes tended me up. Something hid in them. Something doubtful.

"Come on, we should get going into the academy..." he muttered heading in first. I felt bad after connecting one and one together.

He likes me.

A frown made its way up my lips. A visible crests of unhappiness was shown. I didn't know what to say as we headed into the strange shaped academy.

There was a clear sign of destruction. Holes and rubbish littered the foreground. The background which was filled with this eerie aura flocked around me. Us.

Soul's hand gripped me closer, bodies pressing up against each other. It was very smouldering. I could see Kid ask his weapons to transfer forms. Same goes with Black☆Star. The only one who felt indifferent was Soul. But he seemed not to do it. As if I would break any second. Any second now. He leaned up to me, Kid in the corner, staring at us.

This was a late announcement. And a stalemate of strange words. Coolingly. His iris grew in the inhabitants of darkness. And those eyes were not Soul's. But another. They scratched and teared through many layers that I never knew I have.

I gave an awkward and embarrassed chucked. I flushed bright pink, hoping he'll get the message. Not now, we'll talk about this later. He shook his head. I could feel the madness that glared deep daggers, disappear.

"Come on," I said, heading first into the building. From the very outline, there was cracks and dents from multiple sizes the tainted the exterior complex. I frowned at this. "lets go in..."

I took the first step in, feeling an unmeasurable presence. It was beyond strong. If this energy was channeled into a power, it would wipe me out of the map. The distance clankings of metals and rubber so audible.

I paused. Something passed through me. A form of energy that bended light itself. A grunted followed by. It was Kid. "Hey Kid, are you alright?" I asked a little surprised by the voice that was heard.

"Yeah..." he lowly murmured. I felt a body limp on me. The texture of the clothes very familiar. But I can't see all too well in the darkness of the halls. It was all consumed in the shadows of the night. I decided to spare some of my energy to transfer the ability to detect who was it.

My eyes gleamed a mixture of blue and green. Sea green. My eyes dyed with that colour as I turn around.

Bang