.:Chapter 11:.

"You little brat. What makes you say I would just tell you my plan anyways, fool?" I responded, glaring back at her with the same amount of force.

"No matter what it takes I will not allow you to--" Before the brat could continue, one of my snake tattoos I summoned earlier, bit her, leaving poison to seek into her blood as she fell onto the cold hard ground.

"Good riddance. Though if I kill her now after tell Lord Death/Shinigami-Sama I went 'out'. He'll think I'm guilty of (Name)'s death.." I said, eliminating all possibilities of getting caught or close to it. "I'll just leave her here, after all with this poison, she'll not last another two hours and a half before she dies. And when they search for her corpus, they will see a snake did it. Perfect!" I continued, as I left her in the forest ground.

Third person POV:

As Medusa left the poisoned 8 years ago girl, what she did know was that another person was there. He was watching the whole situation unfold right in front of him, but did nothing about. He was the same old man who is the requester. Or, the other witch.

"Well it seems like the bastard Medusa cleaned up this rat. It seems like today we have another undead zombie. Absolutely perfect." I said as I slowly bend down to the young Death Scythe. That was until--.

Your POV:

A-am I going to die..

Right here?

No..

I-I can't--

Soon I see a flashy spark of light in this darkness of Hell. Perfect. Please I wanna get out of here.. To the real world. I said as I reach a hand to the light. When I got closer to it, it appears that requester was there.

"Well it seems like the bastard Medusa cleaned up this rat. It seems like today we have another undead zombie. Absolutely perfect." He spoke with a glare that was cold to the bone.

I will not allow this to EVER happen!