.:Chapter 16:.

Medusa.. I can't believe she's at it again. Well, then again. She is a witch. As I continue thinking about all that has had on the journey. Like rock climbing. Killing kishins. Defending a village. Camping. As well as training my five senses and learning how to use me Death Scythe powers. This is the train to prepare for the worse. After all, the only reason I didn't go back to the DWMA was because of Medusa. I will slay her. That is my duty that I must successed at.

As I continue to fall, absentminded, I didn't notice how the eight blue human souls were underneath me. Exactly where I was going to land. Oh no..

Crash!

I fell onto of someone, banging my head onto the person's back before leaping up. "HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" An angry and annoyed voice boomed loud as closed my eyes, still feeling pain.

"Ugh.." I grumbled as head ached I still continue to rub it while Mr. Loudmouth other here, continued to speck as if he was God or something around those lines.

"HEY! ARE YOU EVEN--" I cut him off by saying this, "Shut it. You are loud and annoying. Calm down, please."

I could feel all the eyes on me. It was a chilly enough being down the basement. Before long, I was pulled.. INTO A HUG?! "(NAME)! YOU ARE ALIVE! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!" The one of the only people I knew out of the group, the tall formal looking but childish attitude man, Spirit. There was; a loud blueberry haired boy; a blonde with pig tails girl; a set of female twins that are basically wearing the same outfit; a unsymmetrical shinigami boy; a stitch-y doctor who if I remember, his name is Dr. Stein? Right?; and an albino with a sluggish backbone..

What a great day I am having, ain't it?