Epilogue

3rd person POV:

The white light casts on to a white haired man in the front centre of the room. He has a glossy white hair that quickly resembles snow. He fits the charcoal tuxedo extremely well. There lays a nervous smile that sits on his face. But his eyes were strong, they coated in hidden strength.

There nearby him stood another man, dressed in a black robe, like a priest. He stood tall on the three step blocks, right in front of a pedestal. The glossy wood that was extremely luxurious. The embedded details of item, the polish sleek design. It really would cost a fortune.

Soon there rung a bell. It has a harmonious sound, affecting the whole room. The beautiful note rung unruly loudly.

The room was full of people, all dressed in the respected clothes you would normally see in this setting. Suits and dresses. They were all beautiful.

Soon the door opens and a few people entered. Two woman and man.  The man has ill hair, dyed in two different monotone colours and a slick suit that matched his hair. His eyes glowed a stunned gold. The first woman has her hair down, free from restricts. She had a beautiful warm smile as she walk along while someone who seems to overpower her. The brunette guided a [Haircolour] haired woman in. An extremely gorgeous compared to any women attending the ceremony. Her hair fluttered softly and seemed smooth. She has this angelic aura that people could not take their eyes off of. This causes the albino detect insecurity.

Soon the three walk toward the male, who stood there awkwardly. The best man and maid of honour left the two alone.

This lead the room full of guests to remain quiet from their original status. It was filled with quiet and people who understood the current situation that was going to happen. But that did not stop some taking out cameras and recording this moment.

The priest started talking soon, "In the name of the lord and saviour, will you, Soul Eater Evan," he looks at the snowy man in a red dress shirt coated with a coal blazer which was located at his right.

"take your loving fiancé, [Surname] [Name]," he stops to turn to the [Haircolour] haired women that was located on his left.

"as your wife and take care of her with all the strength and love you muster up?" he turned back to Soul.

"I do." The smiling man looks at [Name], who did the same.

"and will you [Surname] [Name] take your beloved fiancé, Soul Eater Evan, as your husband. Vowing all your love and life to be safely within his custody as both partners in crime and husband and wife?" he soon turns to [Name], looking for her response.

"I do," she says as she passes the flowers that were in her hands to her maid of honour. Soon they are cupped into Soul's warm hands.

"Alright, you may kiss each other," at the first few seconds, they were timid about doing pda in front of hundreds of people they knew. Though, sound if cane naturally, [Name] having to take the first move. It was a gentle sweet kiss.

In seconds they stopped before Maka gives [Name] her boutique of flowers. She understood what to do as Soul stands beside her giving her confidence. The women throws the bundle of flower into a group of familiar faces that the two of them did not pay much attention to. They were too focused on themselves at the moment.

Soon ballroom music plays and everyone partners up. They move to the beat of the melody. Having the main two composers being a pianist and violinist, Soul and [Name].

"I love you Soul/[Name]."