.:Chapter 25:.

Your POV:

"You pass." I said as I reverted back into my human form as I sat beside him.

It has been one hour still the real fight ended. Stein already left and Kid feel asleep, leaning on my back at angle.

A 90 degrees angle..

My eye lashes battered, thinking about the future and the upcoming occurrences. But there was so much left in so little time. I somethings find myself playing with the end of my shirt, thinking that it's no use. Frustrated at my own insulate behaviour, I directed my attention to Albino-kun. I wondered what continuously motives him to work as hard everything, giving 110% of effort? And I wonder if he would answer my questions too?

As I schemes a plan to steal a glance at him, I realized his attention was already on me. His red irises creased something inside of me. Something I never felt before. I ignored it as I motion him closer. He stared at me intently get confusingly. He did he was told and followed my commands.

"Albino-kun, promise me this," My voice subconsciously quivers as I continue to look at him in his eyes. Those rough looking red irises that shine beautifully to me. "What I'm about to tell is something you can't tell anyone else. Okay?" I received a quick nod of agreement before I continued on.

"What is the feeling when you spend so much time with another person, you develop something in your heart that feels.. strange and you can't tell the other person out of pure fear. And you feel so emotional about it yet you're too scared to feel rejected in a way if you do somehow find the words to say it? Not.. not like a family or friend way.." I said with uncertainty covering me up. A sudden heaviness barrelled onto us. Like a sudden storm washing over us, drowning me with it's incredible underwater force. Crushing my lungs out of guilt. Showering me in bits of sadness.

"Well," he starts off, scrunching his eyebrows together, "you're in-love." My heart's rhythm speeds up, undoubtedly pleased to heart the word "love".

Love huh?

I shook my head a bit, scared to ask more. Has he ever experience it? Does he love me back? Is the feeling mutual? Does he like someone else? Is she Maka..? My mind started to cloud with thousands of saddening things.

"Hey," his voice calm my sea of flames. My distorted world began to fix itself as I looked at him, acknowledging my attention to him, "y'know, I think you're.. like you're pretty cool."

My heart broke and began to swell. He likes me?

Unintentionally I spoke up. "Really?" My clouded muttered reached him. His eyes darted at my in pure shock before chuckling in response.

"Of course, you're pretty decent at being a girl and a bomb when it comes to fighting," he answers like a math question, using common knowledge and logic.

I chuckle in response. This certainly lighten up the mood, despite we had to muttered to each other so we didn't wake Kid-kun up. The more we talk, the more my heart began to open up, especially to him. My heart acknowledged him and so do I. He's so perfect. He's insane and cool.

"So Your Highness," he says in front of me. One of his knees were curled in while the other one applied the support of the body's weight for the both of them, "having thoughts about me?" A smug smile steals the light. I roll my eyes as I feel my fingers intertwine with his. His hand was a fair bit larger than mine own. I could feel the bruises and scars on his hand as I traced them over. A rough patch of uneven skin familiar than the rest.

"I can't say I don't." I answered back, looking at the afternoon sky that lined up the trees and nature that laid before us. It was perfect.

His eyes stared at me, curiously eyeing the way my eyes adored the scene. "Well mind to tell me about it?" He asks as I stood up, leaving him questioning.

"If you can catch me first, then yeah." I said with a tint of excitement as I took the lead, leaving in my dust.

He forms a wide smirk. He accepted my challenge huh? I look ahead, running, hearing something come out his mouth. "Oh really, that so?"

"Cool, [Name]"

*~*

Sorry for the long hiatus... I'll start working on it (or try to).