.:Chapter 10:.

So it is, this is Medusa for sure. But a different side.

"M-medusa, is that you?" I asked, carefully spouting the words out my mouth. One of the teachers in DWMA? A nurse? Wow looks can deceive you to the greatest point of them all. Well, I guess.

As my eyes, still in disbelief. I could see Medusa chuckling at me crazily. "Of course it's me. Who do you think could do this anyways?!" She stared at me, I saw the deadly look she gave me afterwards. Rude much.. But then again, the question she said sound more like a powerful statement that can cause earthquakes to appear. Or at least rumble the ground.

Medusa's POV

I could see the disappointing look on her face. Disgusting how she dares to look at me with such rejection. After even being at the academy, I still helps her. "So, Medusa, you're a witch? Am I right?" She asked still unable to look me in the eyes. Honestly, considering she's here alone with me. And even though she is now a Death Scythe, she is still new to this power. I could easily kill her.

"Yes I am." I spoke, sickly staring at the (H/c) haired girl. 'What a drama queen.' I though, sighing lightly. As I continue to observe the young girl, the grip on her jeans' knee shin had holes in them. Probably because of how hard she is clawing up them from pure stress.

"Medusa tell me one thing. Why are you in DWMA for such a long time but yet you are a witch?" She asked, automatically raising her head, her
(e/c) eyes shooting against my own. Staring to my mind, trying to get some answers.

"You little brat. What makes you say I would just tell you my plan anyways, fool?"