.:Chapter 2:.

'What was that when I fought that witch?' I thought. As I remembered it well and clear.

-Flashback-

I was walking down the streets of Death City. I was trying to find the witch and slay it. I noticed a alleyway as I took a few steps into the alley before I spotted her.

She had a mysterious long and wavy dark blue hair, dark blue eyes, a mini black and pink laced top hat of the right side of her head, a short black dress with a few pink ribbons tied on the dress, a black choker, lacy pulled up leggings and black heels. I closed my eyes and focused on her soul.

It was in a bird cage. 'Strange.. Why is her soul protect off? ' I thought as I slowly walked to her. "Who are you little girl?" She asked, glaring at me. 'Little.. Girl..' I thought. "For your information, I am here to slay you." I said, glaring back. 'Wow (Name) good going there. Now she knows what I am going to do..' I thought as I suddenly hear snickering. I raised an eyebrow before she laughed crazily.

"Oh really! You have some guts to say that! You know what, I want to remember your name! So what's it! Mine's Soulica!" She laughed loudly wiping away tears of laughter. 'Why that cocky son of a-' I thought as I just sighed. "(Name), (Name) (Last name) and I am going to slay you and take you soul!" I shouted as I ran up to her.

She just smirked and simple dodge before I came close. I growled a little before she said "So what are you? A weapon or a Meister?" I sigh. "You sure like to ask questions, don't you. I'm a weapon." I responded as I quickly ran to her before she could put her guard back up.

I transformed my right arm into a blade of a dark (c) katana and sliced off some pieces of her hair. She jumped up to dodge any serious damage. 'Damn she's fast!' I thought as I jumped after her. I was over her and I transform my right arm back to normal and transforms left leg into the (c) blade. I smashed the blade into her shoulder pretty deep.

"That hurts.. But it's not efficient." She spoken as she slammed her foot and tackle me into the nearest wall in one swift movement. The aggrandizing pain I felt as my spine smashed into the brick wall. The pain just increased drastically as the witch chanted the words "Bird.. Bird.. Eagle.. Eagle.. Slicer blade!" Her whole arm started to glow as if she changed into a weapon. She crazily smiled at the wounded body that laid before her. That sadistic smirk now formed and..

Slash