.:Chapter 23:.

"Capability?" I heard him mumbled. "What's that suppose to mean?" He questioned as he deem his eyes towards mine.

"Well. Tell me this, if a situation when your meister is knocked out and you were in a middle in a fight with a Kishin. Could you defeat it?" I shot to him. "And answer wholeheartedly." My voice became cold, as my eyes dulled. After taking in of the situation, we both knew the correct answer.

"No.."

"Correct, you wouldn't. You've to learn something Albino-kun," I said as I found some crouches near the bed. "If you can't protect your meister from the slightly danger, you're not worthy to become one of Shinigami-sama's Death Scythes." I said as I hooked my self onto the crouches as made my way away from the full of thought albino and towards the door. "And by the way, if you even want to know how you can improve on that, give me a call. My number is on the desk." And with that, I left.

• • •

It's been a few days since I gave Albino-kun my number. Probably the best and worse decision I've ever made. I get calls every hour of every single day, asking for trainings and duels. What a pain. But I've built up a pretty decent partnership with this guy. And--

*Insert cell phone ringtone*

Anddd, my peace time is over. I check up on my IDeath phone to see him call. Again. What a surprise.

"What time and where?" I asked groggily as I answer the call,  knowing I couldn't evade him even for a short time before he redials again.

"The forest near Professor. Stein's lab in 20 minutes." He responses as I hang up. I struggle to get up from my computer screen and change into my outtier. Rolling down the stairs in no time at all and right out the door, my eyes dullen from the afternoon shine as I make my way down Deathcity to the laboratory. Taking about ten minutes already, I'll have to walk the other ten. Taking in my surrounding, I realize this is the area in which I met that kid and parent. Little buds of the seven colours of the rainbow dotted their lawn as I past by. With a glance alone, at the window I see the same child and parent I met before, staring at me. Creepy.. I thought. Gathering up some courage, I turn to them and wave to them, giving them a small smile as I then focus by onto the street again.

But instead I get blocked by a figure around my hight.

"(Name)?" The figure said, the seemed to be Kid and his symmetrical yet not so symmetrical glory. Aka, his hair.

"Oh. Hello Kid-kun." I responded as I arch an eyebrow. "Where are your demon weapons?" I continued, stopping in my tracks to chat. I can see him sigh with a irk mark on his forehead.

"They went shopping." He answered as his piercing gold eyes stared into me. "May I ask where are you going?" He said. I look at my watch before answer. Darn, it passed 5 minutes.

"Train with Soul. Wanna come with me?" I asked as I started to speed walk to the laboratory. And with a nodded he caught up as we had gotten past the school and graveyard. The walk was silent, the breeze did nothing but taunt us being stale before blowing up a gust. How unpredictable.. I thought as we stop and stood still, feeling a much larger gust blow by, leave trails of dust, leaves and sand in the air.

Unfortunately for me, a couple of strange large leaves slapped onto me as I trip on a rather large pebble, falling backwards.

That was till someone caught me.

"Thanks Kid-kun." I gave him a soft grin as so as the gust pasted by. As I got back onto my two legs, I swear I saw a ghostly blush and smile radiant off.

"Quite lovely.."