.:Chapter 32:.

An unnatural feeling arose. I froze up before glancing at the titans. One was missing. I felt alerted, this was not good. My heart wavered.

"Everyone—" I paused. My head felt light. My nerves were numbed. On overdrive. This was certain something I never experienced before. Or maybe I have.

I stood still, my dying eyes met with a wrapped chest. In front of me, piercing more than my soul, was a hand. It extended, into my core. Something that was a first. I struggled, blood hacking out my mouth and wound.

I managed to look at the wound, seeing a fist like hole in it.

I tried to change, but alas it was no use. My hands stayed as human-like as ever. My leg were still normal. Nothing happened.

"[Name]!" I could hear dozens and dozens of repetitive calls of the same name. My name. My eyes dulled. The oxygen I breathed in was like toxin to me. Something was changing me.

I could see the arm leaving my body before dark specs popped over and over again. They clouded my vision. My eyes twitching to close. The wanted to be shut for good. The shade of darkness covered my vision and wrapped me in it's arms.

I don't remember what happened next.

I can see the cool night of dark engulfing me. It was not particularly hot or cold. It was just so, strange. I couldn't move a limb. When I try to look at myself, I see nothing. Just an eerie space of black and uneasiness.

I blacked out. Mumbles, mumbles everywhere. I heard them... and him.