Identity

Hi hello! I really enjoy reading your comments, nakakamotivate kaya maraming salamat 🥺

Dedicated to arhiz_ thank you sa walang sawang suporta! Enjoy reading :)

**

"The Princess cannot be transported to the palace." Muling ulit ni Arrow sa harap ng consiglio.

"Arrow, I understand your standpoint, but this situation cannot be delayed any longer." Malumanay na pagkumbinsi ni Senor Godfrey.

"No." Pirming sagot ni Arrow na tila hindi man lang nababahala sa mga panauhing kaharap nito.

"You better listen this time, Arrow. We've been letting you do things your way, but not today. Tell Damien to tear down the force field surrounding Teadra and release the Princess." Mahina ngunit mariing babala ni Master Laidre rito.

Isang ngisi ang sumilay sa labi ni Pream dahil tulad niya'y hindi pa rin nagpatinag ang kaibigan. Nanatili itong taas noong nakatingin sa mga miyembro ng consilgio'ng nagpupumilit.

"No." 

"I am sorry, son of Hades but you leave us with no ch-"

"Where's my daughter?"

He knew it wasn't just him who stood up straight and felt something strange when the King arrived with an unusual expression on his face.

"Your Majesty." Bati nila rito.

Seryoso silang tinanguan ng hari habang inaangat ang sleeves ng kanyang dress shirt patungo sa kanyang siko bago inulit ang sinabi.

"My Amara, where is she?"

Senor Grandeur moved quickly to explain what was going on, as well as why some of the Pharaohs were present but not his daughter.

"The Pharaohs are guarding her inside the Teadra, Your Majesty."

All he did was nod at Lucas, who signaled something to the unknown before Pream felt the arrival of the guards who surrounded the King's path.

Mabilis namang sumunod si Senor Grandeur kasama ang iba pang miyembro ng consiglio habang naiwang nakangisi si Arrow.

"Bakit pa niya kailangang umalis kung kaya naman siyang puntahan dito?" He taunted at naglakad na rin papalabas.

Pream grinned as he slipped his hands into the pockets of his sweatpants and began walking back to Teadra to join the others. The arrival of the King did not surprise him as he had forseen all of this while conversing with Enfys on the balcony earlier this morning.

"Breakfast is rea-" Natigil siya sa pagtawag sa atensyon ng mga kaibigan matapos makita ang isang pamilyar na pigura sa hindi kalayuan.

He marched slowly up to the balcony, where Enfys was sitting with her knees pressed against her chest.

Sighing, he crouched down in front of her, trying to catch a glimpse of her beautiful face. She seemed fragile, there was no doubt about it, but there was no fear in her eyes.

Unlike him, who began to fear the future even more, the woman in front of him remained strong in the face of the reality that she may face as a result of turning the flow of time upside down.

He admires her bravery, almost smiling at the fact that it was because of them- her friends.

"You are amazing." Hindi niya napigilang puri sa dalaga.

"Pream, the consequences of my actions will have an impact on you as well. You can be punished, or worse, disappear, and you still think I'm amazing?"

"You will always be." He muttered that drew Enfys' attention to him.