Drink

Hello! Kahapon din dapat 'to kaso hindi ko natapos hahaha. Happy reading! :)

**

Enfys sighed as she rolled over in her bed. Even though it's just 4 a.m., her entire body is awake. She yawned and stood up when she realized there was no use in sleeping any longer.

She wore her sweatshirt because the wind outside was bitterly cold before rushing down to sip some milk. When she got to the first floor, she noticed the four guys preparing their own backpacks and throwing in some clothes and... weapons.

Veton has even stolen practically everything from their refrigerator. Arrow is busy tying his shoes. Pream is sleeping just on sofa bed, while Damien's eyes are closed and his legs are crossed.

What are they doing here so early?

"Good morning." Agad niyang tanong.

"Magandang umaga, binibini."

Pream was the first to respond to her greeting. The guy raised his head and waved his hand, then placed his forefinger above his protruding lips.

"Bawal maingay," he says.

Her brow furrowed as she moved closer to the countertop to steal some bread. Pinanood niya ang apat na nanatiling tahimik.

They wouldn't be silent if they didn't have anything to hide.

"A secret mission, I see." She nodded while biting into her bread.

Dame rose up and walked towards the exit near the glass panes, his bulky knapsack on his back. He was dressed in his usual tee and slacks, but he was wearing a cap to cover his face.

"Be careful." Paalam niya sa apat.

Pream grinned as Veton tossed her a flying kiss and Arrow simply nodded at her.

She chewed her bread and waited for them to leave. When Dame turned to face her, she restrained a grin.

He should be aware that, above all others, she will be prioritizing his woman the most.

"Keep an eye on her," he said as he walked away.

I don't need to be reminded, half-blood. I always have, and I will continue to do so.

"Enfys! Wake up!"

Marahas niyang inagaw ang unan sa kung sino man ang gumigising sa kanya at pinatong 'yon sa likod ng kanyang ulo.

"En, gabi na!"

Hindi siya sumagot at nagpanggap na naghihilik pero naagaw pa rin nila ang kumot na nakatalukbong sa kanya. Wala tuloy siyang choice kung hindi ang bumangon at samaan ng tingin ang tatlong babae.

"Please, let me sleep." Nagmamakaawa niyang sabi.

She tried to sleep right after the guys left, and after eating her bread, she tossed herself back into bed, only to close her eyes with her senses awake.

Everything is starting to frighten her. 

It was terrifying to see how the future would be, but it was even scarier to watch how it actually transpired for it to finish like that.

"We're not to blame." Iraia smiled as she drew every pillow around her.

Luna seconded the motion. The lass's eyelids opened for a split second before closing again. She was standing on the edge of her bed, dressed in white sleepwear and with her ash hair in a tangle.