Father

Another update, hooray! May pasok na ako later so expect niyo na hindi na magiging everyday ang update ko pero promise, I'll do my best to make it every other day.

For now, enjoy muna :)

**

"Welcome home, my child."

Natulala si Luna nang maglakad papalapit sa kanya ang hari. Dahan dahan itong lumuhod sa harap niya at marahang kinuha ang mga kamay niyang nakapatong sa kanyang binti.

Mahigpit niya 'yong hinawakan na tila doon kumukuha ng lakas.

"Amara... my divine."

Hinalikan nito ang likod ng kanyang palad hanggang sa nakita na lang niyang umaalog ang balikat ng hari.

She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes as tears streamed down her cheeks. One of the main reasons she stayed here was to seek answers to her never-ending questions, which she now had in front of her.

She found her family... but why is it still so painful?

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry for losing you and your mama."

Her cries became louder as she could only hear the King's words. He was constantly pleading for forgiveness, and she was at a loss for words.

It wasn't his fault, Luna knew, because he'd been looking for her because he, too, had been broken. 

But she couldn't comprehend the fact that he is... a King.

He wields considerable power. He has an army at his disposal, so why... why didn't they try to save her when she was at her lowest?

"P-papa." Mahina niyang sabi.

The King sobbed even more when he heard her almost broken voice. She couldn't even say anything else because that was the only word that would come out of her mouth.

She had forgotten her memories, she had forgotten everything from her childhood, and she had forgotten how she was when their family was still complete.

She was desperate to be loved. She was desperate to feel her family's love.

"You grew up so beautiful, so brave..."

Inabot ni Ophiluous ang pisngi niya at marahan 'yong hinaplos. Bahagya pang nanginig ang kamay nito na tila hindi pa rin makapaniwala.

"I may not be able to carry you in my arms anymore but I will always... always carry you in my heart."

The pain in Luna's heart was almost unbearable. It was destroying her sanity, and it was killing her.

She may have grown up alone, with no one to guide her, but she grew up learning everyone's attitudes simply by observing. She, on the other hand, was oblivious to their emotions.

She was only vaguely familiar with the emotions of being hurt and alone, but not with the feelings of completeness and happiness.

That's why seeing her... father cry caused her nothing but pain.

"How have you been, my love?" Masuyo nitong tanong habang pinupunasan ang kanyang basang pisngi.