Guests

Hi! Sinabi ko na yesterday morning ko 'to post but I forgot na may klase pala ako kaya ayan, inabot na ng madaling araw. Thank you so much for your patience!

Dedicated to smljysn!! Thank you for reading!!

**

"Anong mga tingin 'yan?" Pigil tawang tanong ni Luna at napapagod na binagsak ang katawan sa bakanteng upuan.

Lady Doreena simply gave her a supplement to help her regain her strength. Scatha needs her body to become stable, to be able to contain that much power inside her, because he has been breathing in her energies just to breathe them out stronger.

He's making her even more powerful.

"Luna bear, usap tayo."

Napadilat naman ang dalaga at hinabaan ang leeg para masilip ang tumawag sa kanya.

"Sino 'yon?" She asked while yawning. Though she's not in her right mind as of the moment, she knew that it was Veton who spoke.

"Babe."

Iraia got up and sat next to her. Despite the fact that Luna's eyes are heavy from exhaustion, she can still see the fear right through her friend.

"Why are you so scared?" Bulong ni Luna na mahinang ikinatawa ni Iraia.

"Am I?" Pilit itong ngumiti.

The spark in Luna's eyes disappeared as she glanced in the direction of the doorway.

Her senses had always been sensitive, as if she was born with them, but the sensation of sensing something heavy and powerful even if it was miles away was a different story.

She's not a fool, but she's pretending to be one in order to avoid facing the reality that she's still denying. She remained silent and kept her breathing steady despite the sweat pouring from her body.

Even before the guests arrived, Damien, who was already behind the door, opened it for them to enter.

"Amara."

Dahan dahang siyang napabangon habang hindi makapaniwalang tinignan ang bagong dating.

"Anong ginagawa mo rito?"

Diamante looked her in the eyes with an emotion that even she felt. He looked at her with a mixture of pride and... pity

He took a step to his side, revealing a person they had not expected to see.

"My utmost respect, Their Highnesses." The royalties— Iraia, Damien and Luna all stared at her. 

"Pharaohs." Dagdag nito at yumukod sa harap nilang lahat.

Kalmadong naglakad si Dea Tacita papalapit sa kanya bago dahan-dahang naluhod sa kanyang harapan. 

Mabilis siyang nag-iwas ng tingin habang pilit itinatanggi ang katotohanang sumasagi sa kanyang isipan.

"You finally got full control of the dovetail, Your Highness."

She bit her lower lip and looked up, trying to keep the tears from falling. She was right. Her mother made her reclaim full control of the dovetail.

"Love, hey. Listen to me." Mahinang tawag ni Iraia sa kanya.

She desperately clutched the hem of her shirt, sobbing as she realized she would never be able to escape the truth.

She had never aspired to be powerful. She had never strived to be the best. She had never liked the idea of being superior to everyone else. She only wished for her to be reunited with her family and to live in peace.