Half-blood

Sorry for the delayed update! I've been dealing with the so-called writer's block kaya sobrang hirap na hirap ako makapag-update. Anyway, enjoy reading!

**

"Have you heard the news? Anak ni Lady Eavour si Dame!"

"What?!"

"Not just that! Dame is a half vampire! The heir to the throne!"

Luna's mouth was open, and her hand, which was holding a spoon full of food, came to a halt midway. She sighed and looked at Iraia, who was staring at her innocently.

They ate their lunch quietly before leaving the Ensiv. The news has spread throughout the academy, and there is nothing they can do to stop it because none of the parties involved are clarifying the situation.

"Then he's the only half-blood existing?"

"What will the consiglio do now?"

"He's been a hottie but knowing how he's a prince? Nadagdagan pa lalo!"

Nagkatinginan ulit silang dalawa hanggang sa natahimik rin ang paligid nang makabalik na sila sa Teadra. 

Nakatangang binagsak ni Luna ang katawan sa carpet.

"Paano nila nalaman?"

Iraia shook her head. "I'm not sure, babe, but I'm sure it has something to do with the consiglio and Cinco."

Napabuga naman ng hangin si Luna. 

None of them intend to conceal his identity, but the majority of them may regard him as a threat. A half-blood that is alive and breathing... can simply destroy everything.

'Yon ang pinagdi-diskusyunan ng consiglio at ng Cinco ngayon. Once kasi na malaman ng lahat ang tungkol sa binata'y baka mapahamak ito. They have been hearing about the existence of the half-bloods but this is the very first time that someone really exists.

That's what the cinco and consiglio has come to terms with. When word gets out that Dame is a half-blood, it will endanger not only him, but the entire population of his bloodline.

People from different kingdoms can marry and have children if the child can absorb the same amount of energy as his parents.

In terms of blood, each kingdom has its own distinctive mark. The components of their blood are distinct.

Normal crestiors with parents from the same kingdom have only one type of blood in their system. 

A half-blood has two blood types running through his veins, and it's up to his body to decide whether to accept it and allow him to live, or to wreck his organs and cause him to die.

In other words, the fact that a half-blood is alive is a miracle.

"Dame's the first half-blood ever existed." Mahinang bulong ni Iraia at marahang sinuklay ang buhok ng kaibigan.

"Even so, both of his parents are members of the consiglio and Cinco. They probably tried everything they could to protect his identity, but they still failed."