Arrival

Dedicated to mavviannaaa! Thank you so much for reading and supporting my works! Enjoy reading!!

**

"Azalaura's dead." Balita ni Enfys kay Sefarina na biglang napadilat at hindi makapaniwalang tumingin sa kanya.

"No way... There's no way Luna would kill her!" Pasigaw nitong bulong.

"It's not her, Sef. It was the King." Natahimik si Sefarina at napasandal sa pader. 

"Gago, ang sakit pala." Bigla nitong sabi kay Enfys habang pinipigilang lumuha.

Enfys realized that even though they weren't really close friends, Azalaura and Sefarina still had memories together, and seeing how it would only be a memory was what was hurting her.

She gently patted her back, comforting her, but stopped when she heard the hissing of the dofuses becoming louder and louder as seconds passed, indicating that they were nearby.

"I'm sorry to stop you from being dramatic but we need to go." Aniya at agad itong tinulungan para makatayo.

"Teka lang, tangina aray." Sunod sunod na reklamo ni Sefarina.

Enfys tore the end of her shirt, almost exposing her stomach, and crumbled it before inserting it inside Sefarina's mouth.

She smiled, patted her cheeks, and drew a circle beneath them. When their feet landed on it, it changed into a glass.

"Hold tight." Inosente niyang ngiti kay Sefarina bago niya ginalaw ang kinatatayuan nila para dalhin sila sa kabilang parte ng palasyo.

Their ears were followed by a loud sound that sounded like something was being crumbled into pieces. Enfys turned around to see the battlement being knocked down by the dofuses.

If they were even a split second late, they would almost certainly have collapsed with the battlement.

"Hmm! Hmm!" Pinaningkitan ng mata ni Enfys si Sefarina na pilit kumakawala sa hawak niya. 

Hindi niya ito pinansin pero panay ang paglikot nito at paggalaw ng ulo papunta sa ibang direksyon kaya wala siyang nagawa kung hindi ang tanggalin ang busal nito sa bibig. 

Hingal namang huminga si Sefarina bago tuluyang nagsalita.

"Si Luna!"

Her eyes widened as she looked in the direction Sef had been trying to show her. She took a look around and maneuvered the platform inside the thick leaves of the tree near where Luna and Armour were, to hide from the enemies.

She shifted her gaze, tiptoeing, and was shocked to see Luna fighting with her eyes closed. Her clothes are ripped, and her body is riddled with wounds and scratches, all of which are covered in blood.

No. This is not possible.

Enfys moved her eyes to the far end of the palace, hoping to find the person who was supposed to be protecting her, but she received no response.

"What the fuck, Luna lang?! Stand up!" Gulat na ani Sefarina sa tabi niya.

She motioned her to stop talking because she was afraid Armour would detect them, and in their current state, none of them could help Luna.

Enfys kept her gaze fixed on Luna, who was now kneeling, her left hand on the ground to support her body and her right tightly clutching her chest, coughing her own blood. On the far end, Dame can't be seen because of the smoke he's emitting.