Once King

Dedicated to rararaeven. Hi, I appreciate your comments. Super nakakaengganyo mag-update lalo na't line per line ka ata nagco-comment haha. Thank you!

**

Hinagis ni Luna ang sarili sa sunken sofa bed na naging malaking kama at agad naman siyang tinabihan ni Iraia. Sefarina on the other hand, laid on the edge of the sofa with her right arm covering her eyes.

Luna is certain that she is not the only one who felt a sudden drain of energy due to the exhaustion of her entire system now that they have had the opportunity to rest their bodies.

"Are we on a mission again?" Mahinang tanong ni Enfys matapos ang mahabang katahimikan.

Luna yawned while keeping her eyes open, only to see Pream patitng the space beside him, motioning Enfys to sit ngunit inunahan na siya ni Veton. Isang iling lang naman ang nakuha nito mula sa dalaga bago naupo sa round couch kung saan nandoon si Arrow.

"Walang hiya ka." Napahagikgik si Luna ng makita ang marahang pagkislap ng mata ni Pream matapos sipain ang binti ni Veton.

"How dare you hurt me, brother?" He even whined like a girl.

"Sefarina."

Arrow, who was sitting calmly on the end of the couch, drew everyone's attention. Nanliit ang mata ni Luna lalo na ng bumangon si Sefarina'ng katabi niya para bangag na maglakad papunta sa direksyon ng binata.

Arrow suddenly managed to grab the back of Sefarina's head and placed it on his lap, causing her eyes to widen slowly. She gasped loudly when her friend did nothing but close her eyes.

Unti-unti rin naman iyong napalitan ng malungkot na tingin dahil hindi na niya maikakaila ang pagod na nakikita mula sa kaibigan.

"We're not."

The only man who appears numb from the tiredness of it all has his back resting on the glass panel near the Nallum.

He was staring at the bright sky, thanks to the sun, and his face was expressionless.

"Food. I need food." Maluha-luhang ani Veton at gumapang papunta sa direksyon nila.

Luna was able to move away from Veton, who was about to hug her feet, thanks to her quick reflexes. She gave her a smug look before squeezing herself into the sofa bed's corner.

It wasn't their intention to have an unplanned meeting like this, but since they started living under the same roof after their last mission, they get to see each other every day.

They're now living inside the newly renovated Teadra. Isang malaking kwarto na lang ang meron at naging tatlong palapag na ang building nila.

The first floor has a large kitchen, as requested by Pream, enough dining space for the eight of them, and two living rooms, one with a large round couch and the other with a sunken sofa bed.

There is also a route for them to leave the Nallum if they do not want to cross the stone bridge.

Their rooms are located on the second floor. There are a total of eight rooms, four on the right and four on the left.

Finally, the paintings are located on the third floor. From all royalties in all four kingdoms. That is also the spot of the gate to which the stone bridge is connected.