Sapiosexual II

Sandwiched between the 2 women, Chris' eyes fluttered open as he tried to adjust to the light. Just as Onika had predicted, he didn't know either of their names, but he was sure they'd all had sex.

"Aye shorty you gotta get up." He whispered in one of the girl's ears.

She rolled over onto one of the pillows, cuddling up to them. Chris sighed and wiggled his way out of the bed to go get Lytrell. He didn't even get to knock on the door. Lytrell snatched the door open, quickly going into the room.

"Get y'all whore asses up! Let's fucking go!" She shouted.

Both of the women's heads popped up off of the bed, and they grabbed their clothes, getting out of the bed.

He grabbed his phone seeing all of the notifications and text messages from the night before. Usually when he went to parties it wasn't like this so he wondered what was going on. He started going through them seeing him, Onika, and Na'Jour all over some Instagram page. He didn't worry about it too much though, if they had something to say they could say it to his face.

"Christopher you gon' stop bringing hoes into this house I am not playing." Lytrell pointed in his face.

"You getting tired of me at 91 big sis? Damn." He smiled, and she couldn't help but smile back at her little brother. Ever since he was little his smile was contagious, that was really how he reeled all the girls in.

"Bye boy. Keep the sluts out of the house. If you wanna fuck sumn, go to their house next time."

"Alright sis."

She nodded her head, and walked past him back into her bedroom. If Chris respected anybody for real, it was Lytrell. Ever since their mother died, Lytrell had been his rock, and he listened to every word she said in return. He knew that she would never lead him astray. He believed that she was a reincarnation of his mother.

Chris swiped through his phone to find Na'Jour's contact, using his thumb to press the FaceTime button. It rang for awhile, and he got impatient knowing Na'Jour wasn't answering the phone, so he ended the call.

"What the fuck is this nigga doing?" He mumbled to himself, this time calling him regularly. He was going to keep doing it until Na'Jour answered the phone.

"Answer your phone Na'Jour." Normani mumbled from up under him.

He smiled down at her then ran his hand up and down her arm, getting even more comfortable. She had the softest skin in the world, and the moment she got in the bed with him, he was addicted to it, and her.

Na'Jour reached over onto the nightstand slightly pulling his phone off of the charger. He pressed his thumb onto the green circle then pressed it to his ear.

"Hello?" He answered in his morning voice.

Normani licked her lips hearing it. His voice was already sexy, but him waking up even groggier was attractive.

"What are you doing that's got you unable to answer the phone the first time nigga?"

"Bruh it's 8 in the morning, them hoes must've just left or something. I'm sleep, and you know this."

"Dawg I'm bored. Tell O come get us."

"You tell O to come get you. I'm asleep."

"With who?" Chris asked pursing his lips. Yeah Na'Jour was a lover boy, but he hadn't put his energy into anyone for almost a year. Chris knew when Na'Jour liked somebody though, it was easy to figure out.

Na'Jour liked to spend his money on whoever he was with, or whoever he was feeling. He liked to make them laugh, and let them know that even if he wasn't, he was theirs.