WORLD WE CREATED

OTM
NEW YORK
JUNE 20TH

It's just me and her.. and when I look at her, my world lights up. She's breathtaking.

As she slides her body out of the bed, I see the beaming sun casting light over her beautiful skin. I can't tear my eyes away. She can feel me staring, I am sure of it. She looks back at me, her bare body glistening in the sun.

"Good morning beautiful." She smiles, her teeth that fit so perfectly in her mouth waving at me as well. I eye them, grateful for the way they fit. My eyes roam to her eyes that pierced mine, waiting for a response.

"Good morning." I say just above a whisper. It satisfies her, and she struts to the bathroom to pee, I'm sure.

I bask in the glory of who this woman is, where I am, with her. I hadn't had time to analyze the room the night before but now, I can see. I can genuinely focus, and it's all just as beautiful as she is.

There's a vanity that sits across from the bed, I'm sure so that she can see her lovers. The items on top of the vanity are splattered carefully. The arrangement does not make sense to me, but I know they make sense to her. The way her mind works is amazing.

There is a corner filled with plants that light the room up in a way I never would have expected. They bring a sense of illumination into the room. I hope that is the intention.

Though we spend no time sleeping in this bed the night before, it still looks as if it's made. It's a weird shaped bed as well, but I like it, because I like her. I just want to sink into her arms, I just want her to hold me for the rest of our days.

"You seem comfortable." She comes out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in her mouth, and the smile that spreads across her face is contagious so I smile too.

"I feel rejuvenated." I pull my knees up to my chest, resting my cheek on them.

"I do too." She admits, and it stills my performance anxiety.

Good.

"Everything just seems so perfect in here." I say.

She nods her head. "Well, if you're me, you love it."

"I guess I'm you then." I joke, but she nods her head, the smile never leaving her face.

She walks back into the bathroom, I assume to continue brushing her teeth. When she comes out, she has a towel wrapped around her body. She holds her hand out for me, and I can see the longing in her eyes.

"Shower with me?"

My heart flits, and I am unable to contain my excitement as I jump out of the bed, letting her take my hand. I feel the electricity rush through my body as our hands touch, and I look down with heat hurrying to my cheeks.

God, this feels good.

As she steps into the shower, I still am unable to tear my eyes away from her beautiful frame. Her eyes meet mine, and I can see the giddiness in them.

"Are you coming?"

I blush again, and step into the shower behind her. My arms find their way around her waist almost immediately. She giggles, but we don't move. I can feel her breaths, I can feel the perfect arch in her back. She's perfect. I let my eyes close, allowing the euphoria to surge through me.