Vixen

i get filthy when that liquor get into me ..

"You drooling Bey." Kelly held my chin, she made me look at her. "Get it together baby."

I bit my lip at her. Admittedly just being here caused a surge of ecstasy through my body. When Kelly agreed that she would come with me to a strip club, I was surprised.

Kelly was never the type for all that. Yeah my wife is just nasty enough for me but I wanted her so much nastier. There was a lot she wouldn't try to this here was a once in a lifetime chance. I jumped on it urgently.

"Look." I pointed, both of our heads went into the direction of the woman walking from behind the curtains.

She had an ass that could kill and some breasts that you just wanted to at least put your hands on. She had the prettiest, sweetest face. She worked her body like she knew that body was given to her for this sole purpose. Knowing I couldn't and wouldn't touch her turned me on even more.

Kelly too. The way she was staring at the woman showed me that. It didn't make me jealous because I was looking too. I was just insanely turned on. And she hadn't even touched the pole yet.

"Goddamn." Kelly mumbled under her breath.

"I want her."

"Me too."

The moment she stepped off of the stage, Kelly and I followed right behind her until we were in her face. She looked up at us both, money in between both her thong and her lips. The ones on her face obviously.

"Hello ladies." She took the money out of her mouth and smiled, stuffing it in her thong. "Is there something I can do for you?"

"Do you have a boyfriend? A girlfriend? A kid?" Kelly eagerly asked.

I placed my hand on her stomach, pushing her back slightly before she could intimidate the poor girl.

"What's your name? Let's start there."

"Well do you want me to lie or tell you the truth? Usually I lie to the ugly ones because no thanks but you two are cute." She waved her money in our faces. "Y'all are like two little puppies. Coming after this bone?"

"Yes!"

"Kelly relax." I looked over at her. She was too excited. "I got it baby."

"You two are together? I thought you were sisters." She said sarcastically.

"How?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "That's beyond my concern. Your name."

"Onika. Pleased to meet you Beyoncé."

She walked off into the opposite direction. My eyes got wide as I followed her. "How do you know my name?"

"Owner's been expecting the Rowlands'. Apparently the two of you have made quite a name for yourselves. You're both gorgeous by the way." She turned back, her eyes piercing mine before walking into a room and closing the door.

"Kelly how the hell does the owner know you?" I asked her.

"He's a friend of mine. When I finally decided that I wanted to say yes to going to a strip club, I told him prior that it would be this one."

"You're sick."

"You knew that. You need to get her though. You know I have no sex appeal when it comes down to this stuff. That's all you baby." She pouted, she wrapped her arms around me, looking into my eyes. "Please?"

"I got it."

"Thank you baby. I'll be over there." She pointed to our original seats. She kissed my lips then left me standing there.