Plug Walk

this is heavily based on a tiktok comment i saw lmaoo.

November 7th 2020
Houston, Texas
Omniscient:

Beyoncé looked over at her best friend then flopped down against her bed with tears threatening to fall down her face.

"What's wrong now Giselle?" Lyric asked her.

"I can't do this," Beyoncé stated, she sat up and curled her knees up to her chest. "I can't do this without her."

Lyric sighed. She shut the Chemistry textbook then crawled over to her best friend, pressing her cheek up against hers. It always made Beyoncé feel better in whatever context.

She didn't want to tell Beyoncé to get the fuck over it but that's what she was thinking. It had been almost a year since Beyoncé and her little stud broke up. And little stud was the best way to describe her. Beyoncé was 5'7", this stud was 5'3" and had Beyoncé going stupid over her. Crying over fingers and plasdick.

In Beyoncé's defense, she was so smooth and she knew just how to cater to her body. They say never to fall in love with a writer but Beyoncé had made the mistake of falling in love with a stud.. writer. She knew just what to say to make Beyoncé back off, and then she went right back to doing bullshit.

"Beyoncé I'm just gonna tell you now, that girl is not worried about you and she hasn't been worried about you for almost a year now. Let it go."

"How do you let true love go?" Beyoncé sighed dramatically.

"That shit was not true love. But anyway this chemistry shit is not going to get your mind off of Chloe."

Beyoncé scoffed at the name. Her name was fucking Chloe. Out of all the names in the book, this tiny 5'3", lightskinned, baldheaded, fine ass stud's name was Chloe. She wanted to shoot herself for falling for her in the first place.

"So what's gonna get my mind off of Chloe?"

"You wanna smoke?"

Beyoncé's eyes lit up. "You know I can't resist a good blunt." She then frowned. "We're in a drought though. It's gonna be extremely hard to find somebody to buy from."

Lyric waved her hand at Beyoncé. "Girl please. My boyfriend knows this girl, and she be selling us gas. She be taxing sometimes though, I'm not gonna lie." She tossed Beyoncé her phone then got up to use the bathroom. "Go to Snapchat and text 'Tiny Plug'."

"Tiny plug?" Beyoncé asked.

"Bro she's like 5'3"."

Beyoncé laughed at that but she went to the thread anyway.

To Tiny Plug: how much for a 3.5?

She answered almost immediately.

Tiny Plug: for lyric?

To Tiny Plug: uhhh.. for her best friend.

Tiny Plug: what you look like best friend👁👄👁