Enemy Within I

Queens, New York
June 12th 2015
Omniscient:

"Ms. Fox, Ms. Pinkett, B is here." Their assistant Charles poked his head inside the door.

Jada removed her head from between Vivica's thighs, wiping her bottom lip free of cream. The look on Charles' face was priceless and it made Vivica laugh before pulling her skirt back down.

Jada sat back down in the seat next to Vivica. "You can send her in."

Charles nodded his head trying to forget what he'd just seen. But the image had been burned into his mind. It wasn't his first time walking in on the 2 doing their thing. It wasn't a pleasant sight for him, considering he was gay. He had walked in on them way too many times he'd stopped counting at this point.

B walked into the room in her fitted black t-shirt and matching black jeans. A customized chain that read '$he' in rose gold letters on it and a leather black jacket to accessorize. To add flair, her boots had golden tints to them.

She was fly, and she knew that. Her appearance was what made her who she was. Clothing was what individualized her from an early age.

"Ladies." She greeted them then sat across from them, crossing one of her legs on top of the other.

"B, we have a job for you."

Beyoncé stayed quiet. If they had a job for her then they had a price for her as well.

"How old are you?" Vivica asked.

"25."

"Well I don't know how old you were and I'm not the math type but in '89, there was a heist that yours truly and one more woman, Carol Maraj did. We barely got anything out of it because apparently she was the brains and the muscle of the operation. She wired the money to her account, ran off, and started a family with a man who left her when her little girl was 5."

Beyoncé nodded taking in all the information. Usually when someone asked her to get a job done, they didn't explain why they wanted the person dead, they just wanted it to happen. But these 2 women had a vendetta against this Carol. It was messy but it was a job nonetheless.

"She doesn't deserve the lavish life that she has, she stole it from us."

Beyoncé didn't think that made her deserving of death but that wasn't her call.

"Is she a higher up?" Beyoncé asked sitting up in her seat.

"Yes."

"You know that makes my price higher correct?"

"How much higher?"

"A lot higher."

"We talkin—"

"If she's as higher up as you claim her to be, I'm going to need at least $200,000."

Jada's heart started to speed up at the number. She did not know it would take so much money to have a person taken care of. Vivica on the other hand was ready and willing to give her life to make Carol pay for what she had done. She wanted to warn her love that it may be out of her pay grade but it was useless.