Sapiosexual III

Beyoncé made her way out of the bed, walking into Onika's bathroom to grab a rag to wipe her down with. She didn't want anything to get crusted, or anything to dry up.

She turned on the water, then turned on the shower, waiting for the water in the sink to get warm. Once it did get warm, she placed the rag under it then made her way back into the bedroom, seeing that Onika was now awake.

"One more time?" She pulled her knees up to her chest, resting her head on top of her knees.

"You should be asleep." Beyoncé walked over to the bed, and wiped Onika down.

Just the small gesture made Onika like her more. No one had ever done that, nor had they ever actually put her to sleep. She would still be asleep if Beyoncé hadn't turned on the shower.

"I heard the shower. Come over here."

"Hold on." Beyoncé shuffled back into the bathroom, throwing the rag inside the trash, and then turned off the shower. On her way to the bedroom, she pulled her briefs back on, and crawled back inside the bed.

"Hi." She kissed Onika's forehead, but that's not what Onika wanted. Before she could pull Beyoncé on top of her again, her phone rang.

She rolled her eyes at the thought of someone else ruining her perfection. Beyoncé was perfect, they were perfect. All she wanted was time for themselves.

She reached over to grab her phone seeing that it was Chris again.

"What do you want Christopher?" She asked. Beyoncé rolled over on the side of her, intertwining their fingers.

"O, I'm bored. You need to come over because Na'Jour ole big headed ass is boo'd up, and I'm bored. No hoes, no niggas, just Lytrell, and she tired of me."

"Nigga if you don't find somebody safe to play with, I'm busy right now."

"You fuckin'?"

"Bye Chris—"

"So you fuckin'. Finall—" Before he could get the word out, Onika hung up the phone, tossed it onto the nightstand, and rolled over on top of Beyoncé.

Onika wanted to refrain from showing Beyoncé that she was crazy, because she didn't know if that would scare her. Unbeknownst to Beyoncé, they were complete opposites, but unbeknownst to Onika, she liked her anyway.

"Hey." Beyoncé untangled their fingers, and trailed her hand up and down Onika's bare back.

"Hey. I'm sorry for falling asleep." She actually felt really bad about it. That was not the plan, but honestly none of it was.

"You didn't really stay asleep for long so I'm not worried about it. Plus, you had 3 orgasms."

Onika's cheeks instantly got red, and she snuggled her face in between Beyoncé's breasts. She felt comfortable there, but not a comfortability that came from the prior session of sex they'd had not even an hour ago. The comfortability was one of many she thought she'd forgotten.

The way Beyoncé's hand trailed up and down her back, and the way their breaths matched one another's made her feel so safe.

She felt like it was extremely fast, but she loved every bit. Beyoncé was unlike anybody she'd ever met. After a day, she wanted to make Beyoncé her girlfriend.

"What you down there thinking about?" Beyoncé asked. "I notice you be in your head a lot."

"Your attentiveness is crazy."

"I like to pay attention to the woman I plan on making mine."

It was like Beyoncé was reading her mind, and Onika was impressed to say the least. The fact that she was so upfront about telling her her intentions only interested her even more.