Wet Dreamz II

Let's go back one more time...

BEYONCÉ GISELLE KNOWLES
NEW YORK, NY
TUESDAY
SEPTEMBER 4

She shook her head. "No. I'm friends with them, they've never tried anything with me. I know everybody be saying shit because I'm stacked but I'm a virgin."

"Me too." I admitted.

"I know."

We stared at one another, the intense stare had me trying to figure her out. How was she talking all this big stuff and she had never even felt it? I know I did it but she was good at it. She had sex appeal to go around, and I had none.

"What you mean you know?" I asked her.

"It's very obvious." She stated. She sat up letting them robe fully drop off of her. The sight of her fully naked body was a sight I knew I wouldn't get sick of.

I didn't want to do anything to taint the moment, and I just couldn't stop staring. I could see why so many people longed for her.

She looked up at me now nibbling on her bottom lip. I could tell that she was nervous, but she made it look so good.

"I'm scared." I confessed. "What if the condom doesn't fit?" That wasn't what I was afraid of, really, but it was something I should have been afraid of.

She looked down at the condom that covered my member snugly with a raised eyebrow. "Does it feel weird?"

"No."

"So you have nothing to worry about."

"What if it's not big enough?"

She looked like she wanted to laugh, and that's what I was most afraid of. She slid from up under me, sitting up fully. She ran her hands up my arms, shoulders, and neck, holding me by the nape. Our eyes connected, and I swear I
felt the hairs on my body start to rise.

"Are you really nervous?" She asked, and I nodded. "Let me help you baby.."

I watched her pull the condom off, and slowly stroke me in her hand. My mouth hung open while she did it, looking me in my eyes.

"Onika.." I licked my bottom lip. She looked so.. powerless and vulnerable yet so irresistible. I didn't know how to explain it, but for some reason I loved it.

She looked up at me, the look in her eyes immediately made me heady, and I could feel pre-cum seeping out of me. I thought she would stop but she didn't, nor did she stop looking at me.

"It's just a little pre-cum." She said, reading my mind. How did she know so much? Aren't we both virgins?

She didn't seem as nervous as she was not even 10 minutes ago. She leaned down and swirled her tongue around the tip and my toes curled. I could tell she was looking in my face for clues to see if I liked it, so I moaned just to let her know I did.

My moan was like ammunition to her, she pulled me to the edge of the bed and kneeled down on her knees between my legs, taking me back inside her mouth. I bit my bottom lip as her tongue swirled carefully around my tip. She had to have been watching some Pornhub video or something because it felt too good to have been her first time.