Ma'am.

it's not beynika buuuut i dont really gaf. i wrote this when i lost my account (such a horrid time in my life..), and it was even a book. but i knew i wasn't going to continue it bc it's on my other account. it's one of my favs tho. enjoy whores.

Normani Kordei Hamilton
December 27

"Hands Beyoncé." I giggled to myself.

She grunted but moved her hands from my ass to my waist. She held me tightly, her face next to mine so close, her lips were practically on my ear.

"You're making this harder than it needs to be."

"For you." I whispered back. "I am completely okay."

"I am not, you're a tease Normani and I don't understand why."

I looked up, seeing her mother and father drilling holes into the back of her head.

I figured they knew why Beyoncé was the way that she was but I was left in the dark. When Beyoncé came to me with a contract about punishments, beatings, and overbearing, possessive behaviors, I declined without hesitation but she was persistent. Persistent enough to have me around both her sister and her parents.

"Why are you such a tease Ms. Hamilton?" Her grip on me grew tighter as she pulled me closer. "If you answer nothing else tonight, at least answer that."

I pulled my face away then pressed my forehead against hers.

Staring into her hazel eyes never ceased to amaze me. The structure of her face was just immaculate. The bridge of her nose, her lips, her dimples, the symmetry within her face, all the freckles that were so perfectly peppered all over her face. She was an alluring woman.

"You are stunning Normani."

"Me? You ever seen yourself?"

"Answer my question."

I smirked. "No."

Her jaw clenched. I let her go, forcing her to let go of my waist.

"I'm gonna go talk to Solana."

I could feel her staring at my ass so I twitched just a tad more.

"Why do you play so much Normani?" Solana pulled the chair out for me, I sat down at the bar with her then leaned over to kiss her on her cheek. "You know she's gonna be mad."

"She'll be fine. It's not like she can touch me anyways."

We both laughed.

Solana knew what Beyoncé liked to do in her free time with her women. She was also my best friend so she knew that I, myself, wasn't going to be easy to crack. Beyoncé's amazing looking and when she gets aggressive, it's like something out of a movie. If I could jump on her, I would but I wasn't giving in to her that easy. She could have whatever she asked for, just not with Normani.

"You would think she would have moved on by now. Onika's there, look at her, sexy. I want her for myself."

"I want her for myself."