twoAM

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles
Manhattan, New York
October 17th

Anybody ever made you want them so bad then take it all away because they could? Well, I have, and it is not fun.

Every single time she came around me, Onika was teasing me. It gets so intense sometimes that she'll cum, and then make me leave. Everybody asked me why I'm still fucking around with her. Personally, I knew she would be able to break me down in the bedroom so waiting was my best bet at even getting close.

I didn't look at it as getting played. She was freaky as hell. Sometimes she let me watch until she came. She was a goddess, and my
dick was not allowing me to leave her alone. I yearned for her, and I hadn't even had her yet.

She would let me get so close then leave me high and dry. I mean so close as to the tip of my dick literally right where it needs to be, then she'd roll over and say she was tired. I hated her so much, but I'm not leaving her alone.

I finally thought I had at least a night without having blue balls, but I was obviously wrong. Knowing my roommate, he'd let her in the house, and I could feel her crawling into the bed.

Once she got close enough, I wrapped one arm around her neck, snuggling my head into the pillows more. I didn't even wanna say anything knowing it would lead to her touching me.

"I missed you, why didn't you come see me earlier?" She placed her small hand on my cheek forcing me to look into her eyes.

The moon came through the curtains, and shined down on her. I was semi-hard just looking at her. She always looked good, there wasn't a time where Onika looked bad.

"I needed a break girl. You know what you doing."

She reached her hand inside my briefs, and I looked away, but she grabbed my face again making me look at her again. Her small hand wrapped around my dick before she leaned up to kiss me on my neck.

"I'm so sorry."

"No you are not. Look at what you doing."

"Remember the first day we met." She swirled her tongue on my neck and stroked me slowly in her hand at the same time. "It was almost yours daddy.."

"You know I'm wrecking yo shit when I get in it right?"

"If you get in it."

"No. When. You got me so fucked up Onika. We've done everything but fuck, it's time."

"I haven't sucked it yet." She pulled my briefs down fully and I just stared at her as she took the covers off of me, revealing my now naked bottom half. Just her being down there was doing something to me.

I was hard as a rock sprung up to the ceiling. She lowered herself then covered herself with the cover again, swirling her tongue around the tip. I couldn't see her, but I could feel her sliding her tongue up and down my shaft while playing with my balls too.

"Ah.. Shit." I tossed my head back, and forced my hips up, fucking her face. I could feel it touching the back of her throat, but she was not gagging.

She better let me finish this time, I need to. I grabbed a handful of her hair, forcing her head down until she finally started gagging. "There you go." I whispered, the sound of her gagging turning me on even more. I kept fucking her face, giving her less and less control by the second.