Still Your Best I

It's almost disrespectful,
That's a downgrade and you know it.

December 11th 2016
Seattle
Omniscient:

The day was going to be off for Onika and Beyoncé and they both could feel it. Their usual routine was now different. Beyoncé was not in bed when Onika woke, she was nowhere to be found. She didn't even leave a note or any information for Onika so she was worried sick.

Onika got out of the bed in a frenzy noticing that Beyoncé's strong, freckle-covered arms were not wrapped around her. They made her feel safe and it was the first thing she noticed. She looked over in Beyoncé's side of the bed seeing that it was completely made. Onika hated it when Beyoncé didn't clean up after herself, but she thought this was straight up petty.

She sighed, checking her phone for messages from Bey but they weren't there. She did have a bunch of notifications from Wattpad, she had posted a chapter to one of her successful books, leaving her readers with a cliffhanger before putting her phone on Do Not Disturb and rolling over to go to sleep. She smiled at the notifications knowing just how angry they were yet longing for her to pay attention so they could get answers. To her, that was the best feeling.

After checking her phone, Onika went into the bathroom running a shower. She dropped her clothes effortlessly taking her now toothpaste covered toothbrush into the shower with her.

"Alexa play Tonight by Summer Walker slowed!" She shouted. Not even seconds later the music started to play throughout the bathroom. "Dim bathroom 1 lights!" She shouted once again and the lights dimmed just to her liking.

A smile spread across her lips as she relaxed her body into the water. She sang the lyrics as loud as she could after brushing her teeth and started to sway back and forth to the outro of the song.

2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted started to play and Onika started to 'crip walk' in the shower making herself giggle knowing exactly how clumsy she was. She could fall at any second but that was the game and she loved it. She rapped along with 2Pac feeling just like him. When the lyrics switched to Snoop Dogg's, she rapped his as well.

"It ain't nothing but a muthafuckin' gangsta party!" She yelled reciting 2Pac.

After She Likes by Pleasure P, Lonely by Demi Lovato, F&MU by Kehlani, and Sip by Chris Brown, she finally got out of the shower. The bathroom fogged up like crazy but she didn't mind. It was just how she liked it. It was the only way that she genuinely felt clean.

She wrapped herself up in a towel, stopped the music, and went to sat on their bed putting different music on YouTube on their TV. She checked her phone one more time to see if Beyoncé had checked in with her yet.. nothing.

Though she was disappointed, she pushed the feelings away and went to Wattpad, replying to the comments. She had just killed off one of their favorite characters but the story wasn't over, she made sure to let them know that. Regardless of the fact their hearts were broken.

"They'll be okay." She smiled putting her phone away. She walked over to her closet, dressing herself in a tank top with no bra under it and biker shorts with no underwear. She figured she didn't have to wear either. This was her home.

She made her way down the stairs starting to clean up the house. An hour into her cleaning the front door opened and Beyoncé walked in. Onika didn't even acknowledge her presence.