Scraps

basically just scrapped sex scenes and/or bits of chapters that never made it🤷🏽.
_____________
Bad For You 2 - Chapter 30: Thug Holiday

"Ari I can't move, let me call you back." Onika whimpered into the phone, she felt like her entire body was on fire.

"No bitch 'cause I have to tell you how this nigga broke my back in." She felt the same way that Onika felt, except she could move.

As Ari went on and on, Onika couldn't focus on her words at all. Her mind just kept going back to what Beyoncé had done to her body.

"Baby I swear I learned my lesson." Onika tried to crawl away, but her body wouldn't allow her to.

Beyoncé swiftly pulled her onto her lap, sinking inside her again. She kissed down between her breasts, bouncing her slowly.

"Ride it baby." She leaned back, and Onika placed her hands on Beyoncé's shoulders. She started grinding on her, her body extra sensitive from intense assault on her body.

Beyoncé watched her wife, completely enthralled by her. Even after all their stupid mistakes, Beyoncé would still love her and be attracted to her like they'd just met for the first time. She placed her hands on Onika's already bruised ass, forcing her to go faster.

"Shit." Onika's back arched, and her body started to give out on her. Beyoncé grabbed her waist and held her up, thrusting inside her quick from below.

"That feels so good.." She threw her head back, and gasped once she felt Beyoncé's fingers on her clit.

"Bitch are you even listening to me?!" Ari yelled from the other side of the phone.

Onika saw Beyoncé walk back into the bedroom, and her body immediately started tingling. Her body couldn't forget all the events from the night before.

Beyoncé lifted the cover off of her, smiling at every bruise, handprint, and welt on her body. She felt like she taught her her lesson.

"Who you talking to?" Beyoncé picked up the phone, putting it up to her ear. "Hello?"

"Hey Bey. What you do to my best friend?"

"She's out of order right now."

"Y'all gon' be okay?"

"Yeah we straight." She looked down at her wife who was literally staring at her, a look of love on her face.

Beyoncé hung up the phone, and crawled into the bed up under Onika, nuzzling her face in the crook of her neck. Though it hurt to do so, Onik cradled her wife, grateful that their mistakes were just minute enough to save their marriage.

"I'm mad at you."

"Onika shut up, we are good right now."

"No, because what you fucking Lotus for?"

"I was hurt, and I already had sex with her before. I didn't need to bring some new broad into the situation when she was gonna lose her life when we got back together."