HU$TLA

May 26th
New York City
Omniscient:

Onika made a name for herself in her city. Everybody knew who she was. She was infamous for her itty bitty waist, big ass, and plump titties. But she was always known for her hustling ways. She was gon' get it by any means necessary.

Even if she had to use her body, that's exactly what she did. She was a dancer so using her body wasn't new to her. Sometimes she would let big spenders hit, but she always kept control because that's what it was about at the end of the day.

With the mixture of dancing and letting men and women have her, her boyfriend, Claus became extremely jealous. He wanted to argue about it every time she came home, and she was not going for that. She wasn't going to allow him to down her about the way she lived her life, so she had to let him go. Regardless of how she made her money, it kept the bills paid, and it kept her respected.

"Onika they're calling for you." Onyx tapped her on her shoulder.

"Stall for me for a little bit while I count the rest of this." She said.

Her night wasn't even half way through and she'd made a heavy bag already. She was nowhere near done though. If there was more money to be made then she was there.

When she was done counting her money, she locked it up inside her locker, hooking the key onto her earring. It was the safest place she'd learned. Working in a strip club, there were always thieves so she had to keep things close.

She strode onto the stage, the volume in the club becoming extra loud. Everybody who'd been here more than once loved seeing Onika hop up on that stage.

She took her dancing so seriously, but she made it look so easy and fun. Nobody even noticed how hard she was actually working.

It was Beyoncé's first time stepping foot inside the club, but she intended on spending a few bands on someone.

Beyoncé was only 23, but she was the scamming type. Every day was a pay day for her. She was so good at it, she could make 50k in a day, blow it, then double it up by the time the sun went back down.

When the energy in the club started to change, and she saw who was on the stage, she decided just who she was spending her money on. She sat in the front row, pulling out her stacks the moment she saw Onika's moves. She wasted no time letting it rain.

Onika noticed immediately who was throwing the money. She was making everybody else look bad, and it was only her first time in the club. She threw $47,000 to be exact, and it was the most one person had never spent on her so it fucked her head up.

When her dance ended, she walked off of the stage and over to Beyoncé while her yes-men scooped up her cash.

Beyoncé smiled at her, taking off her Cartier glasses. "You did your thing up there I'm not gon' hold you."

"Obviously you think so, that wrist was moving love."

"It ain't nothing to spend something on you. Holla at me when you wanna get your bread up."

Onika smiled then handed her a bill from out of her bra before walking off. Beyoncé's eyebrows creased wondering why she'd just handed her some money knowing how she'd just sprayed the club it. She felt like it was an insult to her intelligence.