City Girls II

^^^^bro everybody must be living in my mind because there is no way ...

San Francisco, California
September 2nd
Omniscient:

"Kayla you got one more time to kick me lil' girl." Onika mumbled half-asleep. Kayla lifted her head from the pillows not really knowing what her mother had said.

Kayla cuddled up next to Codie who clung to Beyoncé's leg for dear life. Beyoncé had one arm behind Onika's neck. They weren't even close to one another, but Beyoncé felt like she had to be touching her. After them having sex fully for the first time, touch turned into their love language.

Since July, they'd grown closer. And ever since Kayla's birthday party, so had the children. Now that Kayla was older than Codie, she felt as if she was his guardian angel. Though they were already best friends, Kayla felt like she had to protect Codie. Even though she didn't. There was a battle of protectors between them whenever 'harm' came their way.

Beyoncé rolled over onto Onika, burying her face in the crook of her neck. Codie continued holding onto Beyoncé's leg, and Kayla rolled over onto Codie's back getting comfortable.

Onika's eyes opened, and she sighed. Now she was fully awake and no one else was. She hated when this happened. Beyoncé would move a certain way, and it would wake her up and she wouldn't be able to go back to sleep.

Onika poked Beyoncé's face so that she would wake up but she just turned her head away.

"Bey.." She whispered.

Beyoncé turned her head again so that her mouth was by Onika's ear. "What?"

The sound of Beyoncé's raspy, sleepy voice made her lick her lips. "Can you get up? I'm awake."

"I'm not."

"Beyoncé I will pinch you. Wake up please." She said.

Beyoncé barely opened her eyes, and Onika turned her head so they could look at one another. "Your breath smells like ass." She put her hand over Onika's mouth.

"What do you think yours smells like?"

"So let's just go back to sleep." She burrowed her face back into Onika's neck, falling back asleep.

"Wow."

When the sun finally came up, Onika knew it was time for everybody to get up. The kids had school, and if Beyoncé didn't call off, she had to go to work. So she poked Beyoncé who was still cuddled up to her, she now had one arm wrapped around her waist.

"Bey, you gotta get up. You have work."

"Fuck that job." She mumbled against her neck.

"Codie and Kayla have school."

Beyoncé let out a long groan before kissing Onika's neck then lifting herself up off of the bed.

"Come on baby boy, we gotta go to school." She said patting Codie. His eyes fluttered open, and he grabbed Kayla's hand as they walked to the bathroom to brush their teeth.