There Goes My Baby

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles
Manhattan, New York
December 10

I sat back against the bench at the end of our bed, watching Onika strap her heels on. My eyes trailed up from her small fingers that were being used to strap up the heels to her smooth, glistening legs. I examined her entire body while she was bent over that way, she didn't even notice me looking at her until she stood up fully, flipping her long, red hair over her shoulder. It flowed down to her waist.

"Why you looking at me like that?" She smiled, and I couldn't even answer. I stared at her lips, and her face in general. She just knew she looked good, she had to.

I loved it when her makeup was near natural, yet there was one aspect that made sure to let the people know she wasn't bare. It was usually those lips, those sweet lips.

"Beyoncé." She waved her hand out in front of her to catch my attention. It did not work. My eyes trained on her tiny fingers. The intricate design that she had on her nails pulled me in even more. She could really pull off anything. I wondered what it felt like to be her fine ass.

She was walking over. Her hips swaying, and her heels clacking against the hardwood floor. I couldn't take my eyes off of her body. I just loved everything she did, I'm so in love with her.

When she got close enough to me, she pressured one of her fingers under my chin until I was looking up at her. She had an eyebrow raised, my bottom lip was immediately between my teeth. I would let this woman do whatever she wanted with me, I was so lucky to be hers.

"Why aren't you answering me?" Her voice was like silk, flowing out of her mouth. Stern, and aggressive yet still delicate. How does she do it? Her fingers gripped my face when I didn't answer again, and by now I could tell she was frustrated with me. I didn't mind. "Beyoncé.."

I smiled at her. "I'm tempted to keep you here."  I was so in awe of her, she was perfect to me.

"Is that why you're looking at me like we're in the in the wild or something?" She asked me, and I nodded my head. She leaned down slowly, pressing her lips against mine. My eyes closed immediately as I took her bottom lip into my mouth. It would mess up her lip gloss, but that was okay. I slipped my tongue into her mouth, hearing her moan as soon as mine tangled up with hers.

She pulled away with her hand still on my face, I stared into her eyes until she started to blush. I love this woman so much.

"I have to finish getting ready." She whispered softly.

"Don't let me stop you, I'll be right here." I sat back against the bench again. She walked back over to the mirror, eyeing her frame through it. I was doing the same.

The skintight bodycon dress made every curve she had intensify. I was not complaining. She had every bit of my attention. She ran her hands down her curves, continuing to examine herself. I could see the looks of uncertainty in her face.

"You look beautiful." I reassured her, and watched her smile widen. I loved that I could do that. I could keep her smiling, I'm so lucky.

"You think so?" She asked me. She turned around fully in the mirror, keeping her eyes on her ass. My eyes followed hers.

"I know so. You look so good I can taste it."

"Stop." She giggled.