59

Emma's POV

I woke up to the sound of Justin's phone alarm. Actually I jumped, scaring Justin so bad that he fell off the side of the bed and thought that if he grabbed the covers, they would hold him up and prevent him from falling. I giggled and poked my head over the side of the bed and looked at Justin who was laying there groaning,

"Your know, for being the smartest kid in school, your pretty stupid sometimes." I said giggling. He just waved his hand in my face dismissivley. I got up from bed,

"I'm gonna take a quick shower." I said. I heard Justin scramble up from the floor and running towards me. I quickly turned around,

"Stop!" I said holding my hand up. He stopped suddenly almost falling over.

"Back up" I said making the 'shoo' hand motion. He backed up all the way to his bed.

"Sit" I said pointing at him. He sat,

"And stay" I said holding my hand up. He just looked at me confused. I giggled. I have to treat him like a dog in situations like this. But boys are like dogs. They drool, they mark their territory by giving their girlfriends hickeys, they are loud at random times like barking, and they think they can pee where ever they want. Yep, boys are dogs.

I took a quick shower and blow dried my hair and changed into my outfit for school. I walked out of the bathroom and back down to Justin's room to see that he was still sitting on his bed.

"Can I get up now?" he asked. I laughed and nodded. He ran out of his room and down to the bathroom. He came back literally within ten minutes. I stood in front of the mirror that he had hanging on his wall, putting light make up on.

"Would it kill you to put clothes on before you come in?" I said.

"Excuse me, this is MY room, I can walk around in here naked if I wanted to" he said grabbing clothes out.

"Yeah, but we both know you wouldn't" I said.

"You don't know that." he teased.

"Yes, I do. Why put yourself through the torture of getting naked in front of me when you know that nothing will happen because well, I can't do that for another day, and I wouldn't do it even if I could seeing that it is only 7:30 in the morning." I said. He was just looking at me like I spoke a different language.

"Did you just mind fuck me?" he asked. I laughed,

"Yep! It's what I do best" I said walking over to him. He now had his jeans on, but no shirt. His hair was still wet and spiked every which way. And he didn't have his glasses on yet.

"You look like an Abercrombie model with only your jeans on" I said wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Do I now" he said wrapping his arms around my waist as well.

"Mhmm!" I said getting on my tippy toes and giving him a very quick peck before running out of his room.

"Hurry up!" I said as I ran down the stairs. I heard Justin mumble something but I was so hungry that I didn't care.

"Babe" I heard Justin say as he walked into the kitchen. He was wearing jeans and a long sleeve grey shirt with the sleeved pulled up and some grey vans.

"Hmm?" I said while eating a bagel.

"I love you!" he smiled and gave me a kiss.

"I love you too" I smiled. He grabbed a bagel and then my hand and dragged me out the door.