42.

Emma's POV

"Scary? Or Comedy?" I questioned myself. I really need to stop doing that. I decided to go with scary. I like to be scared remember? I decided to watch Quarantine, even though I've seen it before, and I turned off the lights but kept the bathroom light on. The movie started and it was an eerie part, that's usually when a scary part comes up. All of a sudden there was a knock at me door, making me jump and curse under my breath. I walked to the door and opened it hesitantly. I sighed when I saw who it was

"Dammit Justin! I was watching a scary movie and when you knocked it scared me!" I said punching his arm before walking back to my bed.

"Well hello to you too girlfriend." he said closing the door behind him.

"I'm sorry. Hi boyfriend." I smiled giving him a kiss.

"You played very well tonight" I said.

"Thank you." he said sitting in the chair at the desk.

"So what in the hell are you doing here" I asked, pretending to be disgusted. He knows I'm joking though.

"Oh, I'm staying in here tonight." he said nodding his head. I looked at him,

"Really?!" I asked excitedly.

"Yes, if thats okay with you." he giggled.

"Yes! I thought I was going to have to stay in here alone and watching a scary movie by myself, which wasn't too smart." I said shrugging.

"No, that's not smart at all." he said shaking his head.

"What are you watching?" he asked coming and laying on his side on the bed, holding his head in his hand as he propped himself up on his elbow.

"Quarantine." I said and started the movie again.

"Nasty." he said scrunching up his nose. This movie can get pretty gross at times.

"I know right" I said staring at the screen.

"Does your coach know your in here?" I asked. He moved so that his head was laying on my chest and his arm wrapped around my waist as I played with his hair.

"No, we are all supposed to be in our rooms by 10 and stay in there, and it's 10:20 now." he said.

"Justin Drew Bieber, breaking the rules and being a badass." I joked pushing his shoulder making him chuckle.

"Are you going to get in trouble?" I asked.

"Nahh, Hunter said he would cover for me, insane I know, and if I do get caught I'll just tell coach you kidnapped me. Seems like something you would do." he said shrugging his shoulders. I tilted my head to the side nodding, agreeing with him that it is something I would do to him.

"I have a sweet tooth." he said getting up and walking to the desk and grabbing the room service menu. I sat on my knees and wrapped my arms around Justin's neck from behind so that I could see the menu too.

Justin's POV

"Ohh they have chocolate cake!" Emma said pointing over my shoulder to where it said chocolate cake on the menu.

"And they have cheesecake!" I said pointing to it. We were like little kids, amazed with the desert selection we had to choose from.

"Mmm they have chocolate covered strawberries" she whispered in my ear and playfully bit it.